Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her showcasing the moving of the dining table to make space for her wee boys toys was a laugh. She has a spare bedroom and if she wasn’t so obsessed with making her home look like a Parisian penthouse that wee boy could have a toy room upstairs but got forbid she’d need to get rid of the 5943 empty Dior bags and boxes she has displayed 🤣

Reactions: 7
Oh Gangster granny is back, love the thread title.
Do you think she was on the beg for a new dining table?
In my humble opinion I think she was looking for sympathy as she may be losing her job and she doesn't have her disposable income to treat herself.
Just like so many people these days.

Reactions: 4
The way she is going on about no money etc I feel it’s total beggy of her. She’s on the scrounge. Feel sorry that she has lost her job. But dust yourself off and get another. Mr S will keep you up to dat with cement for your face and there’s always primark instead of Zara. Or just wear what you have, like the rest of us.

Reactions: 10
Why is she still talking about her jaw surgery as if she was frankenstein and unable to eat or move before she had her operation? "Didnt want my family to see the state I was in" You literally had minor surgery. Is she ever going to get over it

Reactions: 8
She probably thinks she’s too good for any other job. Doesn’t want to give up her “dior bag” lifestyle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jaw surgery again hwg

Why is she still talking about her jaw surgery as if she was frankenstein and unable to eat or move before she had her operation? "Didnt want my family to see the state I was in" You literally had minor surgery. Is she ever going to get over it
Me and a family member were talking about her she posts the worst before pictures and makes sure she looked awful before, could bet my full life she looks not much different posed pre surgery/ after surgery

Reactions: 2
What a strange account.
If the only content for the account is moving a table from one room to another that very uninspiring.
From my observation after looking at the pic. How do they open the door in the right of the pic as it opens inwards and would hit the luscious velvet chair.
Think this lady should retire from the gram if this is the only content she has moving a table from one room to another.

She probably thinks she’s too good for any other job. Doesn’t want to give up her “dior bag” lifestyle 🤣
Dior paper bag lifestyle.

Reactions: 1
Jaw surgery again hwg

Me and a family member were talking about her she posts the worst before pictures and makes sure she looked awful before, could bet my full life she looks not much different posed pre surgery/ after surgery
She really makes out she was much worse than she actually was. I think she wasn’t to bad at all really!

Reactions: 5
Also why on earth would you wait till you where a grown woman to get it fixed if it was that much of a deformity?? She’s was bloody at it and over exaggerating it

Also why on earth would you wait till you where a grown woman to get it fixed if it was that much of a deformity?? She’s was bloody at it and over exaggerating it
Exactly? She posts the worst pictures she can find of herself for some reason, like a badge of honour of "look how awful I was" The first time I read it, I was really drawn in and thought how did you bag Mr S 🤣

Reactions: 2
What is that filter she has used today on her face It certainly doesn't do her any favours. She looks like a hobbit from lord of the rings.
And the fake laughing could shatter glass.

What is that filter she has used today on her face It certainly doesn't do her any favours. She looks like a hobbit from lord of the rings.
And the fake laughing could shatter glass.
Hahahaha thats her actual face, there is no filter. Look at the top left where one would be. Crying

• Haha
Why do they contour their noses to be so thin. Looks so strange. I always think she looks like pob 😂😂 when she has no make up on she looks so much better and younger.

Mr S doing the dishes swearing 😂😂 He just seems so disinterested in her, why does she keep putting him on camera when he’s acting like an hole? Also I’m so disinterested in the school teacher act and daily update on her kids learning activities...couldn’t give a tit Lee! 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know I am sitting patiently waiting on her announcing where she bought the sausages and chips. As she pointed out on stories these where bought from a shop she wouldn’t dream of buying from. My bet is Aldi or Lidl. Won’t be farmfoods as that’s to degrading for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pinkgirl87x your profile pic is too funny 😂😂😂

You know I am sitting patiently waiting on her announcing where she bought the sausages and chips. As she pointed out on stories these where bought from a shop she wouldn’t dream of buying from. My bet is Aldi or Lidl. Won’t be farmfoods as that’s to degrading for her.