Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't the name casper referring to her never taking her son out in the fresh air and letting the wee boy play outside in the sunshine?
I don't think it was being negative or nasty to the wee one?

Reactions: 2
Wasn't the name casper referring to her never taking her son out in the fresh air and letting the wee boy play outside in the sunshine?
I don't think it was being negative or nasty to the wee one?
Not sure how that is in any way justifiable... mum doesn’t let you go outside so let’s mock you on social media and call you Casper. Calling a 5 year old Casper and posting bat emojis? Give your head a wobble.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure how that is in any way justifiable... mum doesn’t let you go outside so let’s mock you on social media and call you Casper. Calling a 5 year old Casper and posting bat emojis? Give your head a wobble.
Sorry I didn't mean to be disrespectfully and am sorry if I offended you it was not my intention.
But no need to be rude poppet

Sorry I didn't mean to be disrespectfully and am sorry if I offended you it was not my intention.
But no need to be rude poppet
Sorry - it just gets my back up a little bit. I actually went through an old thread to see what comments were made about jack... Really out of order!

Also everyone was convinced her and her fella had separated and were getting divorced lol

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Regarding her Son being called Casper, at the time we had scorching hot weather she was being so negative on her page. Poor wee Jack always seem cooped up and to be honest look extremely pale. But do agree people’s kids should never be brought down because they don’t like a person. I know how I’d react if it was my kids.
But think Lee is bouncing back to being her usual stuck up, Botox promoting self. The whole change of name on her account also, who cares because all you post is dribble. She really ought close her account as it’s utter rubbish and all me me me! She really does fancy herself.

Reactions: 3
Is the Designer Rooms a bit like Lee Longlands? (If anyone knows what that is) 😂
Yes and No. the designer rooms is overly priced out there furniture. You couldn’t have young kids with the furniture from this place.

Reactions: 1
Lee you are struggling AGAIN for content. You have came on to waffle about Jacks plant. Personally I think you eye duck yourself in the mirror and come on to show us how you look. My daughter thought it was Michael Jackson talking this morning, whilst playing Lee’s stories.

• Haha
It drives me nuts the way she wears tops, why are they pulled to hang off one or both shoulders?? That blue and white shirt she had on is lovely but it looked ridiculous in her recent stories they way she had it on!

I’m sure she said she’s 46 🤣 that’s old 🥴 don’t you think 🤣
As an almost 46 year old I'm quite gutted that I'm an " old bird" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Very inspirational that Lee is promoting a cause for children in the Lebanon.
But then she spends over £100 on a few 3 seasons ago tems of tacky Ralph Loren Polo items for the wee boy.
Practice what you preach Lee.
In these times thats a weeks food shopping for some.
And imagine what your wee mate could have spent that on in the Lebanon.
And it's probably the children in 3rd world country that manufacture your totaly 5 seasons ago DKNY maxi dress.
Practice what you preach. 👁

Can someone please explain to me what the actual F that last outfit she posted is? I personally don’t like it and. Not because I don’t like her. She really does think she’s a 10/10

Surprised that no one else has left the same comment as me, surely not the only tattler to think this?

Can someone please explain to me what the actual F that last outfit she posted is? I personally don’t like it and. Not because I don’t like her. She really does think she’s a 10/10

Surprised that no one else has left the same comment as me, surely not the only tattler to think this?
I wasn’t feeling it either, not my cup of tea 🥴

Reactions: 1

I can’t think where I would ever feel comfortable wearing that. I didn’t get it either but it was too dull for me to even comment on lol.

• Haha
'This is what I've teached Jack'.

Well, it's not grammar you've been teaching, certainly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do t understand why she buys all of this going out gear . The woman never crosses the doors

Reactions: 7
I wish she wouldn’t write paragraphs and paragraphs justifying everything she does and spends. Like you bought a few bits in Zara, and did out the downstairs loo. Cool. It doesn’t need the “I’m just little old lee, lifes full of ups and downs, I’ve been rich and poor” speech that she does all the time 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another day and more justification on her spending.
She's been rich She's been poor She's been homeless. Oh what a bore.

I do t understand why she buys all of this going out gear . The woman never crosses the doors
Does she buy them in store or does she order on line and return it all.
It's a mystery.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don’t believe her when she says she was homeless 😡 makes me angry when she blurts this out.

Reactions: 4