Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless old Lee, anything to stay relevant. From the Zara hauls to the bog reno. From being rich to being poor. Anything to stay relevant this silly woman needs a cure.
5 zara blazers at £59 pound could have been donated to her mates fund for the in the yemmond But good old Lee leaks water like a tap.
A much needed tap in the yemmond.
Hummm

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree, the paragraphs she writes sometimes come across as very narcissistic. Like the 5 pages of paragraphs about changing her insta name. I don’t think anyone really cares Lee. It’s a name, it’s not that deep lol I just felt like like messaging and saying just change it! Do you lol you don’t need approval.
Oh I missed that, why the name change??

Drives me mad that every time she posts that bloody garden she’s like “oh sorry for the states of it”. I know folk who have a tiny garden or no garden at all who would be so grateful for that size of garden. Really ungrateful just because it’s not landscaped.

Reactions: 1
Drives me mad that every time she posts that bloody garden she’s like “oh sorry for the states of it”. I know folk who have a tiny garden or no garden at all who would be so grateful for that size of garden. Really ungrateful just because it’s not landscaped.
I cant see anything wrong with it apart from its not the typical influencer garden

wow isn't it amazing what make up can do.
It transforms the most plain Jane into a insta hun.
lets not forget the begging for products that she plain old Lee has ran out off to transform her into insta Lee.
I am honestly shocked at the no make up look.
cat fishing and begging at it's absolute finest.
No wonder her engagement has gone down.
Unfortunately there are some things that make up and clothing don't hide and that's a sad unhappy soul.

• Wow
Honest to god this woman!! How about letting little casper play out in the Garden Lee instead of coming on insta being a narcissistic witch!!

Reactions: 2
wow isn't it amazing what make up can do.
It transforms the most plain Jane into a insta hun.
lets not forget the begging for products that she plain old Lee has ran out off to transform her into insta Lee.
I am honestly shocked at the no make up look.
cat fishing and begging at it's absolute finest.
No wonder her engagement has gone down.
Unfortunately there are some things that make up and clothing don't hide and that's a sad unhappy soul.
You've been called out on insta..

• Haha
You've been called out on insta..
Oh well naughty me she loves a good rant don't she.
I just say it like I see it.
And we know she reads here so I will say it again. Lee you look so different with out make up on. You should take it as a compliment as it shows how amazing you are at applying it.
Xx

Reactions: 5
To be fair, most folk look like shite without some sort of make up on, even just mascara.

I don’t get her hair though - is it the filter? It just looks a bit candyflossy?

She really has no content other than screen shotting tattle….. maybe time to give up the gram!
Also i look like a bag of shite with no make up so really couldnt care less what she looks like either way…..

To be fair, most folk look like shite without some sort of make up on, even just mascara.

I don’t get her hair though - is it the filter? It just looks a bit candyflossy?
Her hair is thinner than straw

I do hope I upped your failing insta engagement today wee lassy.
Or are they bored with your howling for sympathy as you have done so many times La La Lee.
Why would you presume If I am a Woman. I have no gender I'm not her She, Him He I am Me. I used to be Him. So your gender presumesion is a bit incorrect.

Watch out my queen's La La is on the Prosecco so we know a rant and a cry for sympathy is surely coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone who doesnt care about tattle she sure does bang on about it!! Go get some content lee, we all know you havent blocked this site…. Just yet more attention seeking!

• Haha
This thread was pretty dead compared to others, then she screenshots it and gets a bit more people commenting, I think she did it on purpose to get a bit more attention, same with these give aways/colabs 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ I seen oor wee Marion king of paisley had a wee sly dig at give aways to try get more followers 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Uh huh! Sure thing Lee....let’s see how this goes as you clearly have an account on here. Has Mr S blocked Tattle on ALL your devices I wonder :unsure:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't cope with her lips in today's post! She actually really suits the pink jacket but those lips are like 2 richmond sausages stuck to her face. There's no shape to them whatsoever! She would look much nicer if she just gave the fillers up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry la la here I am again.
I must say I find it very sad she uses that lovely wee boy of hers for content. Everyone is proud of their children.
But to use them for content on a failing insta account is to me despicable. Let that lovely wee boy have the privacy he deserves.
Will he be pleased in 10 year's time that his privacy was given away so freely by a fame hungry mother.
I do hope I have not affended any one these are just my wee observations.

Please feel free Lee to share my observations on your insta account in a bid to gain more followers.
Maybe you could use my wise words in your next give away.

Reactions: 3
Sorry la la here I am again.
I must say I find it very sad she uses that lovely wee boy of hers for content. Everyone is proud of their children.
But to use them for content on a failing insta account is to me despicable. Let that lovely wee boy have the privacy he deserves.
Will he be pleased in 10 year's time that his privacy was given away so freely by a fame hungry mother.
I do hope I have not affended any one these are just my wee observations.

Please feel free Lee to share my observations on your insta account in a bid to gain more followers.
Maybe you could use my wise words in your next give away.

I actually quite like Lee and think her wee boy is cute, sometimes she seems a bit mad but who doesn't. Agree to some extent that kids shouldn't be posted on public accounts for goodness knows who to see! At the end of the day she seems like a good mum to me and at least she isn't like social mama aimee that posts videos of herself rambling to instagram about how she's enjoying self care time then says in the next story that her 3/4 y/o child has just pished herself so she can also have a bath at 10pm (which appears to be a regular occurrence).

Reactions: 7