Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww God bless wee Lee.
Fabulous dress Insta hon.
Poor wee lassie with no content for her insta hobbies.
Stop the fake laughter hon just stop it's not helping your falling following.
How many following can relate to buying a £££ dress from boring Zara.
Have a insta break eat a kit kat or 10 and come back refreshed.
The contents of this account are boring as are like many others at the moment. #reset #refresh #takeamoment.
lala Lee please feel free to screen shot and use my comments on your stories or your feed hun.
If it makes you feel important and relevant.
God bless ya Wee Lala.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I won't lie that she looks amazing in the clothes but where is she likely to wear them and how relatable is it? They are not exactly Kilmarnock socialites so is she wearing the shorts outfit for her local supermarket shop?
Skin care and make up maybe yes as many relate to that but the level of spending on clothes that are either out of most peoples range or for those that go out is mad especially during these times when folk have lost their jobs or are struggling.
I used to love my clothes, handbags, shoes and would always wear dresses to work but this last year has made me realise it's just things and when you lose people in reality it doesn't really matter.
All this shite about not liking peoples comments that if they were thinner I'd wear that etc is upsetting her....no Lee it's feeding your ego. Please don't pretend you are down to earth, honest and relatable. When I started following you I thought you were but not now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I won't lie that she looks amazing in the clothes but where is she likely to wear them and how relatable is it? They are not exactly Kilmarnock socialites so is she wearing the shorts outfit for her local supermarket shop?
Skin care and make up maybe yes as many relate to that but the level of spending on clothes that are either out of most peoples range or for those that go out is mad especially during these times when folk have lost their jobs or are struggling.
I used to love my clothes, handbags, shoes and would always wear dresses to work but this last year has made me realise it's just things and when you lose people in reality it doesn't really matter.
All this shite about not liking peoples comments that if they were thinner I'd wear that etc is upsetting her....no Lee it's feeding your ego. Please don't pretend you are down to earth, honest and relatable. When I started following you I thought you were but not now.
💯 this

• Heart
Reactions: 2
When she used that aqua facial thing she just did around the nose and it went bright red, then in the next set of videos when she was supposed to have used it to do her whole face, still only around the nose was red? Looked like she hadn't touched the rest of her face with it? Then the facial massager thing, again it barely went near her face by the looks of it. It looks to me like she doesn't use these things and is pretending to so that she can earn a bit of #ADmoney

Reactions: 1
Do you think she buys these outfits, photos for Instagram and then returns? They NEVER go out or go anywhere Of note.

Reactions: 7
Do you think she buys these outfits, photos for Instagram and then returns? They NEVER go out or go anywhere Of note.
Nah I think they're all jammed into overstuffed wardrobes with 19 year old body suits or stuck in a plastic box under the bed

Reactions: 5
Not so many comments on how utterly fabulous she looks.
Maybe the following is realising how absolutely fake this lady really is.
You don't need people telling you how fantastic and fabulous you are.
And I very much doubt PC plod would know Visarce from Primark.

Most influencers buy ( do the swipe up’s ) then return - thought it was common knowledge to be honest 😉

Reactions: 3
She did look amazing in that dress though, wish I had legs like her!

So can we just say that many birds live in the nest? Does that work? 😂
Hahah.

Those legs are soo long they will be sticking out them tent flaps on the up coming camping holiday.

And obviously you ware high heels to make your legs look longer.
Lovely outfits they Really are.

Didn’t we comment on here (I know I did) about how she never goes out anywhere and here she is heading out….but she doesn’t read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And then the chat about her being “dolled up” and getting into MrS 2nd hand Peugeot. No one gives a tit except you. Honestly sounds like she has issues with the car rather than everyone else.

Also “dolled up” and no pics? Odd. Thought she just got a new Zara outfit and it doesn’t get an outing….

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lol, imagine my shock when she came out with the "it's just me; little old Lee, in Mr S battered old Car, I'm so normal and not stuck up at all" speech. Does my head in! Just go out and enjoy yourself. No need for the "I'm so relatable" speech every time! She's hardly a Kardashian for Christ sakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6