Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incoming wine fuelled rant predicted from Gangster granny, it's a cycle she goes thru.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Incoming wine fuelled rant predicted from Gangster granny, it's a cycle she goes thru.
Aww If she stopped spending money on the items she never wears Mr PC Plod could have a Ferrari.
If you polish up a old banger it never looks like the top notch expensive car younger model car you always dream of.

Wine and Lala really don't go together it's a very bad mix but so entertaining 💋💋💋

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This woman is bleeping deluded! Does she think we expect her to be getting into Bentley because has a bleeping pretty little things outfit on 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And then the chat about her being “dolled up” and getting into MrS 2nd hand Peugeot. No one gives a tit except you. Honestly sounds like she has issues with the car rather than everyone else.

Also “dolled up” and no pics? Odd. Thought she just got a new Zara outfit and it doesn’t get an outing….
That's exactly what I thought, if you're getting all "dolled up" you would wear one of your new outfits, if you hadn't returned it of course!!! Although one of them shorts coords in Kilmarnock on a Weds afternoon would crack me up!

This woman is bleeping deluded! Does she think we expect her to be getting into Bentley because has a bleeping pretty little things outfit on 😂😂😂
She's gone beyond cringe with the car chat, like anyone would pay any attention to a random woman getting into a random car in a dreary ayrshire town!!!

That fake laugh......genuinely what is "sooooooooooo funny" about getting into a Peugeot???? I must have missed the joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's exactly what I thought, if you're getting all "dolled up" you would wear one of your new outfits, if you hadn't returned it of course!!! Although one of them shorts coords in Kilmarnock on a Weds afternoon would crack me up!

She's gone beyond cringe with the car chat, like anyone would pay any attention to a random woman getting into a random car in a dreary ayrshire town!!!

That fake laugh......genuinely what is "sooooooooooo funny" about getting into a Peugeot???? I must have missed the joke!
You have summed up all the words that this poor deluded lady is.
Random Cringe Fake and I with regret will add absolutely deluded.
Fame and fortune on the gram for some likes of people you don't know don't make you special it makes you sad. It must make Lala so utterly sad to realise that the fame and fortune she seeks is gone.
Just like a old banger it's so easy to upgrade to the latest model.

She probably posted it deliberately knowing we would mention it then she can cry trolls body shaming her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Bless old Lala,
She is definitely struggling for content for the gram. Sharing all those accounts to follow how cringe.
We're not even commenting on her as she's that boring!!!

Reactions: 1
Bless old Lala,
She is definitely struggling for content for the gram. Sharing all those accounts to follow how cringe.
We're not even commenting on her as she's that boring!!!
People are fed up with her now! She is so false

Reactions: 1
People are fed up with her now! She is so false
Unfortunately she is. She is no longer the bubbly fun lady she used to be.
I wonder who relates to her now.
Unfortunately she's a fading Instagram star and some of it's her own fault due to her vindictive ranting and raging.
How the mighty fall from grace on Instagram.

Was it all worth it Lala?