Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in the store she is now working in and my god she is nothing like the pictures she posts on the gram!!

Reactions: 2
She is very small and thin, she isnt anything like those pics, her hair was tied back (a mess)

Reactions: 1
Honestly, these filters have a lot to answer for..I’ve saw a few of these Scottish instagrammers out and about..they’re all catfish 😂

She is very small and thin, she isnt anything like those pics, her hair was tied back (a mess)

• Haha
Honestly, these filters have a lot to answer for..I’ve saw a few of these Scottish instagrammers out and about..they’re all catfish 😂
😂😂😂😂 your no kiddin lol! She isn’t all that cheery either, my friend said her face used to trip her in Debenhams too! They are all false

New job must be paying pretty well. After pleading poverty during lockdown with losing her job etc she's just paid minimum £200 for botox.
At the place she goes to it's £150 for 1 area, £200 for 2 (which she admitted to) and £250 for 3....were the lips done too? £50 just for the consultation but she's a regular so unlikely.
If the person wants further treatment (again she said she needed more this time as she hadn't been for ages) it's an additional £30. Kick in the pants off £300?

First time looking at her thread on here from looking at her stories and I’m surprised she had one if I’m honest. Maybe I’m looking into this differently but I think she’s honest about most things and seems down to earth. Yeah she likes nice things but don’t we all? Financially everyone’s income can go up and down- mine certainly did but I’m in a much better position now- thankfully! Am I going to treat myself to a pamper- duck yeah! We all deserve it. Please correct me if I’m wrong lol I can take it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
First time looking at her thread on here from looking at her stories and I’m surprised she had one if I’m honest. Maybe I’m looking into this differently but I think she’s honest about most things and seems down to earth. Yeah she likes nice things but don’t we all? Financially everyone’s income can go up and down- mine certainly did but I’m in a much better position now- thankfully! Am I going to treat myself to a pamper- duck yeah! We all deserve it. Please correct me if I’m wrong lol I can take it 🤣
I love a treat too and had a totally tit year so with you on treating yourself. You've clearly not yet seen her go off on one where she is a different person, turns nasty at times and will disable her insta in the huff saying she's never coming back. She'll be back admitting the error of her ways and say she's limiting her posts for a while. Then she's back with full force posting re Zara hauls.......and constant repeat for the last 18 months possibly more.
That's why there is a thread here, time between all of these is anything from 2-8 weeks depending but it's been the norm for a long time and people get bored with it. It can be like watching 2 different people at times.

Reactions: 6
I love a treat too and had a totally tit year so with you on treating yourself. You've clearly not yet seen her go off on one where she is a different person, turns nasty at times and will disable her insta in the huff saying she's never coming back. She'll be back admitting the error of her ways and say she's limiting her posts for a while. Then she's back with full force posting re Zara hauls.......and constant repeat for the last 18 months possibly more.
That's why there is a thread here, time between all of these is anything from 2-8 weeks depending but it's been the norm for a long time and people get bored with it. It can be like watching 2 different people at times.
Ah I see! I’ve not seen those stories as I don’t use social media that much anymore and she doesn’t pop up a lot on my feed so must get snippets - she still doesn’t annoy me like other insta “influencers” that’s a whole different thread there 🤣 thanks for your reply

Ah I see! I’ve not seen those stories as I don’t use social media that much anymore and she doesn’t pop up a lot on my feed so must get snippets - she still doesn’t annoy me like other insta “influencers” that’s a whole different thread there 🤣 thanks for your reply
Totally agree that she’s less offensive than others but she’s had a viscous tongue at times then had to go back on what she’s said. Honestly her behaviour at times is unreal. I was the same as you and really liked her.

Reactions: 3
People on here used to call her little boy Casper, which I thought was bleeping disgusting to be honest and I stopped posting on this thread because it was bang out of order. If someone made comments about my kids skin colour I would hunt them down personally 🤣 But yeah other than that she’s a weird one, sometimes quite likeable, other times insufferable and self obsessed.

Reactions: 5
To be honest I used to love her content, I think her style is lovely and she’s done her house really nice on a budget which appealed to me. She also looks great in clothes, the person who said she looked terrible in the shop..don’t we all some days? BUT what I hate is her constant content about trolls, playing the victim, vague content about things not going her way etc...it’s really weird..I know she must get a million responses back saying..”are u ok” “ignore the trolls” etc...so what does she want? She’s on a PUBLIC account..not everyone’s gonna love her! She gives away a lot about herself and her family...so do a million other insta accounts and they don’t act like her! It’s baffling! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
To be honest I used to love her content, I think her style is lovely and she’s done her house really nice on a budget which appealed to me. She also looks great in clothes, the person who said she looked terrible in the shop..don’t we all some days? BUT what I hate is her constant content about trolls, playing the victim, vague content about things not going her way etc...it’s really weird..I know she must get a million responses back saying..”are u ok” “ignore the trolls” etc...so what does she want? She’s on a PUBLIC account..not everyone’s gonna love her! She gives away a lot about herself and her family...so do a million other insta accounts and they don’t act like her! It’s baffling! 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I agree, the paragraphs she writes sometimes come across as very narcissistic. Like the 5 pages of paragraphs about changing her insta name. I don’t think anyone really cares Lee. It’s a name, it’s not that deep lol I just felt like like messaging and saying just change it! Do you lol you don’t need approval.

Reactions: 4
🤣 so she’s confirmed that she reads HER thread and has screen shot some of our comments onto her IG yesterday but she hasn’t mentioned it was tattle 🥴 so did she not say in the past it was people telling her what was written on here ?
I do actually like her page and think she’s all right looking and well presented for an old bird but it’s all the self importance, narcissistic behaviour, the constant going on about how she used to look, the unpredictable nasty rants that make her ugly.
100% agree that her little boys appearance shouldn’t be a topic for discussion, he seems a sweet little thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Let’s be honest - who wouldn’t read a thread about themselves? I know I certainly would - not that I’ll ever be in a position to have a thread on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
🤣 so she’s confirmed that she reads HER thread and has screen shot some of our comments onto her IG yesterday but she hasn’t mentioned it was tattle 🥴 so did she not say in the past it was people telling her what was written on here ?
I do actually like her page and think she’s all right looking and well presented for an old bird but it’s all the self importance, narcissistic behaviour, the constant going on about how she used to look, the unpredictable nasty rants that make her ugly.
100% agree that her little boys appearance shouldn’t be a topic for discussion, he seems a sweet little thing.

This cracked me up - isn't she only like mid 40s?

She included the comment I left - I’ve seen her in Debenhams (long before covid so no mask on) and in The Designer Rooms and I thought she was really nicely put together. Very petite and her make up was lovely.

People on here used to call her little boy Casper, which I thought was bleeping disgusting to be honest and I stopped posting on this thread because it was bang out of order. If someone made comments about my kids skin colour I would hunt them down personally 🤣 But yeah other than that she’s a weird one, sometimes quite likeable, other times insufferable and self obsessed.
100% agree with you....regardless of the person I would never comment on their children. That got to me too and does on other threads like Hinch.
I loved Lee at the start then she showed her crazy side a couple of times and lost the plot. Think her hubby is the calming influence on her as she admits she is a hot head at times.

I must've missed this! Anyone got screenshots??

Last edited: