Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she wanting on spot on celebrity masterchef with all the sudden cooking/recipe stories or what, tagging tesco in her twist on their fish finger curry last week and now it’s some seafood looking shite this week. Ffs

If she’s struggling for content this much she should just not post, it’s getting desperate and it’s starting to show now, buying bots to replace followers she’s lost, when she repeatedly says “this is just a hobby guys” shows she cares way more about her account than she lets on with her desperate requests for people to like and engage with her grid posts, they probably went camping so she could story whilst there to up her engagement, wouldn't be surprised one bit 🙄

Reactions: 1
Last nights stories about how amazing Mr S is, he has a story but not her story to tell?? So what the duck you on your stories for?? Also her Autumn Haul this week, there's no way she's keeping that stuff when by her own admission she never goes out! We never see her again in anything she posts about! Oh and while I'm here that fecking tacky chanel brooch that she puts on EVERYTHING is an insult to the eyes!

Reactions: 4
Last nights stories about how amazing Mr S is, he has a story but not her story to tell?? So what the duck you on your stories for?? Also her Autumn Haul this week, there's no way she's keeping that stuff when by her own admission she never goes out! We never see her again in anything she posts about! Oh and while I'm here that fecking tacky chanel brooch that she puts on EVERYTHING is an insult to the eyes!
*fake chanel

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep, I see she’s done a Steffi and is threatening to “out” one of us.

Reactions: 1
She’s arguing with folk on the ampx comment thread of the video he posted “revealing” the trolls 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whats with her eyes, all over the place. Sure she's eyeing herself up in the mirror while filming herself with her phone. Making herself look gozzy!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Apology?!!? Did i miss that?!
Last Friday I think.
Assuming he's potentially been threatened with legal action and has agreed to apologise and donate (a whole £1000 🙄) and asking followers to donate so he had a link in his bio for the week. After broadcasting his initial accusations on a public account though, the apology was made AFTER his account went private so potentially not reaching the same audience. I hope all the influencers quick to believe the accusations against a charity lead with no credible evidence donated buy I doubt it...quick to boost him when they naively thought he had something, helping perpetuate the misinformation he was spreading, for them all to quickly disappear and not take any accountability for the online hostility towards the victim.

Last Friday I think.
Assuming he's potentially been threatened with legal action and has agreed to apologise and donate (a whole £1000 🙄) and asking followers to donate so he had a link in his bio for the week. After broadcasting his initial accusations on a public account though, the apology was made AFTER his account went private so potentially not reaching the same audience. I hope all the influencers quick to believe the accusations against a charity lead with no credible evidence donated buy I doubt it...quick to boost him when they naively thought he had something, helping perpetuate the misinformation he was spreading, for them all to quickly disappear and not take any accountability for the online hostility towards the victim.
Last Friday I think.
That's amazing! I knew he was full of tit. I actually pulled Lee up (politely and respectfully) on some of the comments she was making and she blocked me. HA! I was right!! I really didn't mind her too much but that was it for me after she done that.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s blocked me as well you know and all I did was like the comments saying that she shouldn’t take that guys word as gospel 😅 absolutely pathetic

Why do her photos look odd there’s no way the panelling is that large! It’s looks silly it’s as if she looking in one of those mirrors you see at the fun fair.

• Haha