Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is really posting a pic of her son where his chocolate snack looks like a penis. Why on earth would you post this let alone photograph it - so embarrassing for the child.

Reactions: 6
So instead of posting the same tree (multiple) for the last 2 years she 's trying to mix it up for us all. Seriously??
You do your decorations for you and your family....not for the gram. I mix my tree up with the decorations I have as it takes 3-4 hours to put up which I hate and it's nowt compared to Lee's.

Reactions: 6
Christmas tree reveal 7.15 tonight lads she is up there competing with hinch she is such a self absorbed mutant, I used to really like her then wisened up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she actually get a new dress, get all done up etc just for a photo? She said she’s got no night outs etc planned… what now, change back into her pjs? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She claims the wee peely Wally boy has long legs , nothing to so with you manipulating the picture gangsta granny?

Reactions: 1
Pauline Fowler hairdo the dau ma luvlees she has been taking tips fae custard heed...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How embarrassing is that filtered face! I don’t understand why a woman of her age would happily share such an edited picture.. 😳

Reactions: 4