Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately she is. She is no longer the bubbly fun lady she used to be.
I wonder who relates to her now.
Unfortunately she's a fading Instagram star and some of it's her own fault due to her vindictive ranting and raging.
How the mighty fall from grace on Instagram.

Was it all worth it Lala?
I just feel she is so fake with everything! Nothing about is genuine at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The love island posts this week.....if you're watching it, she says she isn't but she is, you'll have an opinion! Me and my mates have been slating Liam lol. But her posts go on and on and bloody on! She's so desperate for content there's about 10 stories on it. And her reference to scottish sayings makes me want to change my accent and deny my heritage 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did you see the condition of there hair in the Frame Brows before pic? Looked really damaged and straw like.

Reactions: 1
Who else didn't laugh at her stories about some random dog sniffing her tent in the middle of the night, was about as funny as her kitchen parties

Reactions: 2
For duck sake half a dozen stories to tell us she's going to do "in depth" stories on how to get streak free fake tan! Oh and there it is its going to be an Ad! Of course it is or you wouldn't be showing something as bleeping deathly dull as watching you fake tanning! I mean it will be like watching actual paint dry!! Oh and to top it all we get the "oh why do you follow little old me, I'm just an ordinary 46 year old blah blah blah"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lee.
Congratulations on your retirement from Instagram.
We wish you well in your new business venture.
Unfortunately the end of the road comes to us all.
Sometimes your highs and lows have kept us watching your stories .
But your account has now lost its way. There is absolutely no content to it at all.
God bless you Lee spend time with your wonderful husband and son and give up on the insta fame you so court.
She has lost her way old Gangster granny from the Glasgow tenements.
Happy retirement

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw no it’s utan that she is doing ads for… I really like their tanning water by JG but seeing that they pay insta folk like Lee has right put me off! Another thing, I hate all this “I’m just wee plain old Lee, I can’t believe all the followers I have and all the messages I receive” …. Give it a rest, ever other few weeks this same old narrative gets used!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Right what filter is she using that elongates her legs and feet ?? My hid her feet look like a size 10 when she points them 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right what filter is she using that elongates her legs and feet ?? My hid her feet look like a size 10 when she points them 🥴
She looks like she’s not got ankles when she wears heels, it’s just leg then foot.

Those legs look totally out of proportion to the rest of her body, is she known for being really tall? It’s like the distortion was almost hurting my eyes.

Those legs look totally out of proportion to the rest of her body, is she known for being really tall? It’s like the distortion was almost hurting my eyes.
I’m 5ft 2 and she’s shorter than me. I saw her recently in her new job. Her legs are NOT that long. She’s manipulated that video somehow.

• Wow
I don’t really watch her anymore as she bores me so bad! I see she’s posting that she got a lot of negativity after her tanning demo and lost 100 followers. I’ve just been on social blade and she actually lost over 600 followers 🤣
Bought herself over 1000 bots to replace the ones she lost. If you look at her followers and scroll down , all her new ones are Middle Eastern!

• Wow
I don’t really watch her anymore as she bores me so bad! I see she’s posting that she got a lot of negativity after her tanning demo and lost 100 followers. I’ve just been on social blade and she actually lost over 600 followers 🤣
Bought herself over 1000 bots to replace the ones she lost. If you look at her followers and scroll down , all her new ones are Middle Eastern!
duck sake Instagram needs to sort this tit out

I can’t watch her.
A: those eyes are all over the show. One’s coming and the other’s going.
B: I can’t bloody hear her. Why does she whisper??
C: those stupid filters. She does not look like that in real life. How sad.
D: she hasn’t got a clue about real world issues. No stock in Primani sweetheart as Brexit and Covid has buggered everything.

Guys guys guys!!!!!!!! I stopped watching her ages ago she is the most false person ever! her face tripped her anytime my friend seen her in debenhams, also such a shame she uses all these filters as she is nothing like that in person!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3