Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A face lift, shes no that skint always banging on about her & Mr S living on a budget and cant afford luxury aye no bother lee!!

Reactions: 6
A face lift, shes no that skint always banging on about her & Mr S living on a budget and cant afford luxury aye no bother lee!!
Wait, has she had a face lift? Or is this a joke?

she’s private and I don’t follow.

Reactions: 2
Wait, has she had a face lift? Or is this a joke?

she’s private and I don’t follow.
Yeah she said had a face lift. Keepin her page private as its no longer a hobby anymore and won't do ads/collabs, will rarely be on but admitted the face lift

I don’t know much about this stuff but is 40 odd not really young to have a facelift? What’s she going to look like in 10/15 years? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t know much about this stuff but is 40 odd not really young to have a facelift? What’s she going to look like in 10/15 years? 🤷🏼‍♀️
It was probably a thread facelift to help her jaw deformity, many have it when they have jawline realignment. If it wasn’t for that, then I’d say a tad too young.

Reactions: 3
Lala is back fishing for compliments for herself sharing pics of wee Casper so aye hens nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lala will go AWOL now she has done her attention seeking over her holiday pics , she is so predictable clearly Mr S isnt giving her the attention she craves so aye ma luvlees nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lala will go AWOL now she has done her attention seeking over her holiday pics , she is so predictable clearly Mr S isnt giving her the attention she craves so aye ma luvlees nae debates
How bad was the oversharing? Sharing names of everyone in their family on holiday (who cares?), how much weight she’s lost and put on, what they’re doing now they’re home etc. Who does she think would care about this on Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the duck has she done to her pics ...she looks like she is on stilts ....always basterdising her pics and thirsty for attention is our lala

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So much for wanting to come off social media 🫤 she’s in it more than she ever has

• Haha
Nothing is private on Social Media, hun! You've signed it away to Zuckerburg and his cronies! That is why I strongly feel there needs to be regulation about kids being posted on social media at all, regardless of account type. I've said it on the Hinch threads and probably elsewhere too, you have no frigging idea who's following you most of the time. I grew up in a friendly community, and just before FB became publicly available (when it was only for uni use and even then only certain UK unis), we found out about 2 guys who were active in the community and everyone appeared to like, no one would have thought twice about having them as 'friends' online, when they were arrested for having masses of images of kids...now that was in the days before everyone was uploading every kid to their SoMe making it very easy. The guys both had young families so nobody would probably have thought twice about them, their own kids seemingly never abused or anything. Now the info about stickers being able to be removed from uploaded pics is a load of nonsense because of how pictures are created to be uploaded online and them going up as a single image after you've added stickers rather than layers, but that doesn't stop photoshop or them saving photos of your kids they like (even clothed). It doesn't even bear thinking about. It doesn't stop people potentially being able to recognise your kid out and about and use details to give a false impression of knowing you/them to coax them into dangerous situations. She's maybe worried about gossip here, but what about actual people who may be obsessed with you or want to harm you (esp if her husband is a support worker, police or whatever).

I don't get the mentality of believing that you have a private account with nearly 40k followers either.

Reactions: 4