Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This woman is fucking deluded! Does she think we expect her to be getting into Bentley because has a fucking pretty little things outfit on 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My friend has just sent me a screenshot of lee’s husband on a dating app. She doesn’t have a wedding rings on in her recent post and scrolling back, they’ve been missing for a while. 😞

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

imhereliveimnotacat

I have sat reading the posts for days and i feel i need to say something. My husband is a friend of Davids and i feel that its going to be made out that its a shame for Lee when thats not the case!
Lee was cheating on David with a man she met online and fell in love with!!! So for the breakdown of the marriage lee is at fault! Shes not so innocent in all the we fell out of love! So yes David deserves to be online dating he has done noting wrong to hurt lee the way she hurt him! All makes sense now why she dropped off the grid and was leading a private life! Was private from her husband also well she was messing about!
Mic drop!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

moreteavicarXoXo

Chatty Member
I only started following her semi recently. I missed her influencer hay day!
I’d say compared to others she’s actually not that bad. least she actually has a job and works for her stuff instead of getting it gifted left right and centre like some folk on the gram.
Like I said that may be because i missed her peak instafame that i thinks this but she seems quite down to earth compared to some.

avabella

VIP Member
'This is what I've teached Jack'.

Well, it's not grammar you've been teaching, certainly.

• Haha

toppy02

VIP Member
Wowzer I’m shocked by all of this. I always liked her until she started ranting at folk during covid then I thought her mask slipped a wee bit and she maybe wasn’t as kind and sweet as she made out. Her husband always seemed like a lovely gentle guy, very good looking as well and they seemed very happy. It’s a shame for their wee boy and hopefully it doesn’t turn nasty. Surprising to read she would have been unfaithful as she seemed so family oriented and in love with her hubby but I guess the lesson is you never know what goes on behind closed doors. I’m sure her hubby won’t be single long 😉😉😉

canadianwoopwoop

Of course it is, and I haven't ever commented on the lads appearance either. I was just pointing out it's so hypocritical to have a whole thread that is mostly trashing her to then suddenly come over all sympathetic because her fella left her. Shit happens.
🙄 clearly you can’t have an opinion unless it is a cruel one on tattle anymore

Are you reading the right thread? Who bashed Mr S? I couldn’t give a flying shite if she’s had an affair, it’s one thing to chat about nonsense that influencers post, it’s another to start making up rumours.
Well it was Mr S is on a dating site such a same for poor Mrs S!! Listen don't come at me making up rumours i bring the fucking truth to the table!

Reactions: 10

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
I won't lie that she looks amazing in the clothes but where is she likely to wear them and how relatable is it? They are not exactly Kilmarnock socialites so is she wearing the shorts outfit for her local supermarket shop?
Skin care and make up maybe yes as many relate to that but the level of spending on clothes that are either out of most peoples range or for those that go out is mad especially during these times when folk have lost their jobs or are struggling.
I used to love my clothes, handbags, shoes and would always wear dresses to work but this last year has made me realise it's just things and when you lose people in reality it doesn't really matter.
All this shite about not liking peoples comments that if they were thinner I'd wear that etc is upsetting her....no Lee it's feeding your ego. Please don't pretend you are down to earth, honest and relatable. When I started following you I thought you were but not now.

• Heart

Pinkgirl87x

The way she is going on about no money etc I feel it’s total beggy of her. She’s on the scrounge. Feel sorry that she has lost her job. But dust yourself off and get another. Mr S will keep you up to dat with cement for your face and there’s always primark instead of Zara. Or just wear what you have, like the rest of us.

oohbettyno

No he doesn't, he looks like he is a lovely wee boy. It's a bit low to bash a wee kid who's done nothing wrong imo. Lees fair game but I don't think her wee boy even asks to feature on her page (correct me if I'm wrong here!)
I think he’s a gorgeous little boy!

oohbettyno

I get the impression the relationship isn’t good between them. So sad to have to leave your home when your relationship breaks down. The husband sounds like a bit of a dick to be fair.

imhereliveimnotacat

My friend has just sent me a screenshot of lee’s husband on a dating app. She doesn’t have a wedding rings on in her recent post and scrolling back, they’ve been missing for a while. 😞
Aww what a shame- its never nice to hear about these situations 😭 she always talks about how money is tight so hopefully she's coping OK on her own

• Sad

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I wish she wouldn’t write paragraphs and paragraphs justifying everything she does and spends. Like you bought a few bits in Zara, and did out the downstairs loo. Cool. It doesn’t need the “I’m just little old lee, lifes full of ups and downs, I’ve been rich and poor” speech that she does all the time 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 9

oohbettyno

Why would her ex be so horrible about her being on Instagram? I bet he wasn’t bothered when she was making a living out of it. They share a little boy which makes it even worse.

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I have sat reading the posts for days and i feel i need to say something. My husband is a friend of Davids and i feel that its going to be made out that its a shame for Lee when thats not the case!
Lee was cheating on David with a man she met online and fell in love with!!! So for the breakdown of the marriage lee is at fault! Shes not so innocent in all the we fell out of love! So yes David deserves to be online dating he has done noting wrong to hurt lee the way she hurt him! All makes sense now why she dropped off the grid and was leading a private life! Was private from her husband also well she was messing about!
Oh wow I totally take back what I said then, apologies! I can never understand as a mum how you can risk your family unit by having an affair. How do you even meet a guy online when you’re already in a relationship? Feel sorry for her husband and little boy.