Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have sat reading the posts for days and i feel i need to say something. My husband is a friend of Davids and i feel that its going to be made out that its a shame for Lee when thats not the case!
Lee was cheating on David with a man she met online and fell in love with!!! So for the breakdown of the marriage lee is at fault! Shes not so innocent in all the we fell out of love! So yes David deserves to be online dating he has done noting wrong to hurt lee the way she hurt him! All makes sense now why she dropped off the grid and was leading a private life! Was private from her husband also well she was messing about!
Wow if that's true. Always did think David was too vanilla for her (no offence to him) and she craved a different lifestyle.
Is she still with the guy?

Reactions: 4
Listen i have nothing to gain in this! My only reason for posting is i could see people thinking David is the bad guy when that's no the case!! Believe me or don't i don't care but but when the dirty washing comes out i will get the last laugh because then u will see!
As i said she has fell in love with someone else she met online! The vanishing off instagram makes sense now….. hiding so she wouldn't get caught out! It was her choice to wreck the family home!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Listen i have nothing to gain in this! My only reason for posting is i could see people thinking David is the bad guy when that's no the case!! Believe me or don't i don't care but but when the dirty washing comes out i will get the last laugh because then u will see!
As i said she has fell in love with someone else she met online! The vanishing off instagram makes sense now….. hiding so she wouldn't get caught out! It was her choice to wreck the family home!
Just be careful not to expose yourself, she will quickly work out your identity

Reactions: 5
Are you reading the right thread? Who bashed Mr S? I couldn’t give a flying shite if she’s had an affair, it’s one thing to chat about nonsense that influencers post, it’s another to start making up rumours.

Reactions: 4
Are you reading the right thread? Who bashed Mr S? I couldn’t give a flying shite if she’s had an affair, it’s one thing to chat about nonsense that influencers post, it’s another to start making up rumours.
Well it was Mr S is on a dating site such a same for poor Mrs S!! Listen don't come at me making up rumours i bring the bleeping truth to the table!

Reactions: 10
I think it’s all the ones that came on saying how much they liked lee. I don’t think she’s meaning he’s getting bashed on here

Reactions: 2
At no point do I remember anyone saying David was the bad guy so not sure where that originated from. In fact I don't recall any bad tit being spoken about him.
Alot of the chat here has been that she took a step back due to the job he had, that she was fed up being trolled, couldn't maintain content etc and started a new job. Not denying she may have started an affair, doesn't bother me personally just hope the wee boy is ok and they can maintain an amicable relationship for his sake.

Are you David or his relative?

Reactions: 8
Lee is probably one of the only “instagramers” that I like (nobody come for me it’s just my opinion - like arseholes we all have them) I’m not saying having an affair is right but we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors - what made her make that choice to break up her family! Or what went on in their marriage over the years. Like someone else said we all have our own moral compasses what she chose to do someone else may not but it doesn’t make him an angel either! And from the vibes I get from the small amount of her life she shares jack is her absolute world & I can’t imagine whoever’s fault it is that it’s easy for anyone involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wowzer I’m shocked by all of this. I always liked her until she started ranting at folk during covid then I thought her mask slipped a wee bit and she maybe wasn’t as kind and sweet as she made out. Her husband always seemed like a lovely gentle guy, very good looking as well and they seemed very happy. It’s a shame for their wee boy and hopefully it doesn’t turn nasty. Surprising to read she would have been unfaithful as she seemed so family oriented and in love with her hubby but I guess the lesson is you never know what goes on behind closed doors. I’m sure her hubby won’t be single long 😉😉😉

Reactions: 11