Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I joined tattle for other “influencers” and did a curious search for ones I like and was a bit shocked Lee had a thread. Admitted she works hard for what she has, my style of clothing/makeup/interiors, seems down to earth etc. The mostly Aussie grubby influencers I joined to read/comment about would make you faint, truly awful humans

Reactions: 2
Sorry but she works hard? Doing what like? This whole thread has been one whole piss take on how she never takes her kid out and he's so pale, how she elongates her leg pictures, how she gets drunk on lives/kitchen parties and all the work she has done and then her fella ups and leaves her and all of a sudden everyone loves her :ROFLMAO: maybe he left because she's a boring, pretentious self obsessed twit?🤭🤭

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I only started following her semi recently. I missed her influencer hay day!
I’d say compared to others she’s actually not that bad. least she actually has a job and works for her stuff instead of getting it gifted left right and centre like some folk on the gram.
Like I said that may be because i missed her peak instafame that i thinks this but she seems quite down to earth compared to some.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but she works hard? Doing what like? This whole thread has been one whole piss take on how she never takes her kid out and he's so pale, how she elongates her leg pictures, how she gets drunk on lives/kitchen parties and all the work she has done and then her fella ups and leaves her and all of a sudden everyone loves her :ROFLMAO: maybe he left because she's a boring, pretentious self obsessed twit?🤭🤭
I’ve always liked her. I would also never comment negatively on a persons appearance especially a child. I think it’s cruel. But we all have our own moral compasses. Tattle is a place to share opinions and comment openly, it doesn’t always need to be negative or critical. Its ok for people to think differently, It’s ok to be nice and it’s ok to like people and wish them well 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve always liked her. I would also never comment negatively on a persons appearance especially a child. I think it’s cruel. But we all have our own moral compasses. Tattle is a place to share opinions and comment openly, it doesn’t always need to be negative or critical. Its ok for people to think differently, It’s ok to be nice and it’s ok to like people and wish them well 👍
Of course it is, and I haven't ever commented on the lads appearance either. I was just pointing out it's so hypocritical to have a whole thread that is mostly trashing her to then suddenly come over all sympathetic because her fella left her. tit happens.

Of course it is, and I haven't ever commented on the lads appearance either. I was just pointing out it's so hypocritical to have a whole thread that is mostly trashing her to then suddenly come over all sympathetic because her fella left her. tit happens.
🙄 clearly you can’t have an opinion unless it is a cruel one on tattle anymore

I've never been her biggest fan as I always felt she was was full off herself and hated the strops she'd had which I've commented on over both her threads. However I genuinely feel for anyone who's marriage breaks down when there are young kids involved. Think it's called empathy, doesn't mean I'm her new girl fan.
She has clearly been forced into announcing it as he's been found on a dating site. That must be a bit tit for her.

Reactions: 21
I've never been her biggest fan as I always felt she was was full off herself and hated the strops she'd had which I've commented on over both her threads. However I genuinely feel for anyone who's marriage breaks down when there are young kids involved. Think it's called empathy, doesn't mean I'm her new girl fan.
She has clearly been forced into announcing it as he's been found on a dating site. That must be a bit tit for her.
Yeah this I totally agree with. Also she distanced herself from the ‘influencer’ type role and didn’t go down the being a total beg route of #ad #gifted and completely sell her soul. That may be because her husband wasn’t happy with her online presence, I think now looking back she was looking for a bit of a confidence boost from her followers. Either way I do think she was pretty harmless, and don’t wish her any ill will.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to like her but she blocked me when I commented on her post regarding that guy attempting to dox posters and the owner of tattle. Let's not forget she was all for that, posting rants about how vile Tattle was. Sad about her marriage but she's no angel.

Reactions: 7
I have sat reading the posts for days and i feel i need to say something. My husband is a friend of Davids and i feel that its going to be made out that its a shame for Lee when thats not the case!
Lee was cheating on David with a man she met online and fell in love with!!! So for the breakdown of the marriage lee is at fault! Shes not so innocent in all the we fell out of love! So yes David deserves to be online dating he has done noting wrong to hurt lee the way she hurt him! All makes sense now why she dropped off the grid and was leading a private life! Was private from her husband also well she was messing about!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I have sat reading the posts for days and i feel i need to say something. My husband is a friend of Davids and i feel that its going to be made out that its a shame for Lee when thats not the case!
Lee was cheating on David with a man she met online and fell in love with!!! So for the breakdown of the marriage lee is at fault! Shes not so innocent in all the we fell out of love! So yes David deserves to be online dating he has done noting wrong to hurt lee the way she hurt him! All makes sense now why she dropped off the grid and was leading a private life! Was private from her husband also well she was messing about!
I hope their son is the priority and doesn’t lose out as a result of the breakdown of their marriage.

Reactions: 5
More tea please

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh wow I totally take back what I said then, apologies! I can never understand as a mum how you can risk your family unit by having an affair. How do you even meet a guy online when you’re already in a relationship? Feel sorry for her husband and little boy.

Reactions: 9
Good luck to David I hope he finds happiness, I do think they will both provide a good stable life for wee jack

Mic drop!!!!

• Haha
This can’t be true, can it?!

Reactions: 3
Sure Jan!

Reactions: 2