Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her constant “I was so deformed and hideous, my gorgeous husband took pity on me, he’s too good for me” chatter wasn’t just for the ‘gram and it played with his ego (she was never hideous imo). I actually don’t mind Lee so I really feel for her.

Reactions: 14
I like Lee and feel torn about posting that last night. I don’t want to post any more screen as it’s intrusive but his profile looks very real to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She has actually really grown on me and I feel so sorry for her if this is legit. If it is, her husband is a fast mover as they surely can’t have been split up that long? And to use a photo of a family holiday as his profile picture is just weird, it would’ve taken him seconds to take a selfie! I’ve seen him about and he does give off the vibe that he loves himself whereas she actually seems quite down to earth and self deprecating which I like.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It’s actually really very sad, Lee has remained private and didn’t succumb to all that insta bullshit and I admire her for that. Hope she finds happiness wherever that may be.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ahhh I’m genuinely sad to have seen her post and that she obviously reads here and felt she had to announce it on her account. Doesn’t seem like he has hung about in setting up a profile which has got to sting regardless of the reasons for their split. I personally think she is gorgeous and hope she finds happiness 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is a real shame! Always liked Lee, I think she’s a really classy lady and seems to be a wonderful mother and always looks a million dollars, she’s gorgeous, enhancements or not, I don’t blame anyone for doing what they’ve got to do to feel good in their own skin. Good luck to her, I hope she finds happiness and hopefully her next man when she’s ready will have money to burn and she can live her best Chanel fantasy x hopefully a little laugh for you Lee if you do read here x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is a real shame! Always liked Lee, I think she’s a really classy lady and seems to be a wonderful mother and always looks a million dollars, she’s gorgeous, enhancements or not, I don’t blame anyone for doing what they’ve got to do to feel good in their own skin. Good luck to her, I hope she finds happiness and hopefully her next man when she’s ready will have money to burn and she can live her best Chanel fantasy x hopefully a little laugh for you Lee if you do read here x
she clearly deserves so much better if Mr s is already on dating sites

Reading between the lines this has been on the cards for a long time and looks like they've decided to spilt a while ago.
Probably the posts here and possibly people contacting her have prompted this. Genuinely feel for her but think they will do the best for their boy.
could be part of the reason she went on private,I think tattle and Instagram probably had a bit of a part to play in the rift between them which is a shame, I think Lee has a lot of her own issues and body dysmorphia that I hope she works on because she is a lovely looking woman, hopefully when shes ready she finds a nice man who will treat her well.

Reactions: 8
could be part of the reason she went on private,I think tattle and Instagram probably had a bit of a part to play in the rift between them which is a shame, I think Lee has a lot of her own issues and body dysmorphia that I hope she works on because she is a lovely looking woman, hopefully when shes ready she finds a nice man who will treat her well.
I agree, if I can look half as nice as her when I’m post 40 I’ll be pretty happy!

Reactions: 8
Thanks its turning into a fan club! Right marriage break downs are sad but whats with all the ass kissing all of a sudden??

Not necessarily ass-kissing, tattle is not just hate, its also for gossip. I have always liked Lee, she is totally harmless especially when compared to others IMO.