Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SJNP

And then the chat about her being “dolled up” and getting into MrS 2nd hand Peugeot. No one gives a shit except you. Honestly sounds like she has issues with the car rather than everyone else.

Also “dolled up” and no pics? Odd. Thought she just got a new Zara outfit and it doesn’t get an outing….
That's exactly what I thought, if you're getting all "dolled up" you would wear one of your new outfits, if you hadn't returned it of course!!! Although one of them shorts coords in Kilmarnock on a Weds afternoon would crack me up!

This woman is fucking deluded! Does she think we expect her to be getting into Bentley because has a fucking pretty little things outfit on 😂😂😂
She's gone beyond cringe with the car chat, like anyone would pay any attention to a random woman getting into a random car in a dreary ayrshire town!!!

That fake laugh......genuinely what is "sooooooooooo funny" about getting into a Peugeot???? I must have missed the joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

avabella

VIP Member
Sorry but she works hard? Doing what like? This whole thread has been one whole piss take on how she never takes her kid out and he's so pale, how she elongates her leg pictures, how she gets drunk on lives/kitchen parties and all the work she has done and then her fella ups and leaves her and all of a sudden everyone loves her :ROFLMAO: maybe he left because she's a boring, pretentious self obsessed twat?🤭🤭

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

Jmx

Chatty Member
I don't see the point of her public account now. She has zero content other than the 5000 stories advertising hair straighteners 😴😴😴 She went a nice day out with her family, that's lovely but it's not exactly up there with Hinch or Solomon content is it (neither of whom I can be arsed with either!).
Begging for likes on her stories too, but masking it as checking to see if insta is hiding her posts. Ultimate cringe.

• Haha

Xoxgossipxoxo

Reading between the lines this has been on the cards for a long time and looks like they've decided to spilt a while ago.
Probably the posts here and possibly people contacting her have prompted this. Genuinely feel for her but think they will do the best for their boy.
could be part of the reason she went on private,I think tattle and Instagram probably had a bit of a part to play in the rift between them which is a shame, I think Lee has a lot of her own issues and body dysmorphia that I hope she works on because she is a lovely looking woman, hopefully when shes ready she finds a nice man who will treat her well.

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
At no point do I remember anyone saying David was the bad guy so not sure where that originated from. In fact I don't recall any bad shit being spoken about him.
Alot of the chat here has been that she took a step back due to the job he had, that she was fed up being trolled, couldn't maintain content etc and started a new job. Not denying she may have started an affair, doesn't bother me personally just hope the wee boy is ok and they can maintain an amicable relationship for his sake.

Are you David or his relative?

Ali88

The good old “trolling” bandwagon but once again rather than that meaning someone has directly messaged her, she links it to a site which she obviously comes to look at. This isn’t trolling 🤦🏻‍♀️ no one messages her directly. In the same post writes “see your opinions - tell them to your friends”, so what’s the difference? A site like tattle is no different to that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Didn’t we comment on here (I know I did) about how she never goes out anywhere and here she is heading out….but she doesn’t read here.

• Haha

Lovesitmate

could be part of the reason she went on private,I think tattle and Instagram probably had a bit of a part to play in the rift between them which is a shame, I think Lee has a lot of her own issues and body dysmorphia that I hope she works on because she is a lovely looking woman, hopefully when shes ready she finds a nice man who will treat her well.
I agree, if I can look half as nice as her when I’m post 40 I’ll be pretty happy!

Zantezoo

VIP Member
And then the chat about her being “dolled up” and getting into MrS 2nd hand Peugeot. No one gives a shit except you. Honestly sounds like she has issues with the car rather than everyone else.

Also “dolled up” and no pics? Odd. Thought she just got a new Zara outfit and it doesn’t get an outing….

• Heart

Jklaowv

Why is she still talking about her jaw surgery as if she was frankenstein and unable to eat or move before she had her operation? "Didnt want my family to see the state I was in" You literally had minor surgery. Is she ever going to get over it

Lee.
Congratulations on your retirement from Instagram.
We wish you well in your new business venture.
Unfortunately the end of the road comes to us all.
Sometimes your highs and lows have kept us watching your stories .
But your account has now lost its way. There is absolutely no content to it at all.
God bless you Lee spend time with your wonderful husband and son and give up on the insta fame you so court.
She has lost her way old Gangster granny from the Glasgow tenements.
Happy retirement

• Haha

imhereliveimnotacat

I actually don't understand the Casper comments to me - he doesn't look particularly pale to me? 🤣

What I do find interesting is she has admitted she reads here but hasn't acknowledged the claims she had an affair

Can't Believe I Fell For

Saw her rant about Tattle last night and didn't know she had a thread here so I searched for "Sherrington" and nothing came up. She said in tonight's stories that someone called her son Casper so I searched for that and here you guys are!!! Thanks Lee 🤣🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 7