Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So lala been on tattle...again she cant keep away anymore than she takes a break from ig...the thirst is real with this one so aye

Reactions: 4
So lala been on tattle...again she cant keep away anymore than she takes a break from ig...the thirst is real with this one so aye
Fucken hell, does she not know how the internet works 🥴 I’m sure if you put her name into google everything before she went private will come up so she can’t protect her son from that it’s already out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she doesn’t care start again. Start a fresh. But then she wouldn’t have all those followers so she won’t do that.

Reactions: 5
I don't think people should be commenting on a private account though?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was anyone commenting on it? I only found this because she was talking about it on her stories. No one has really mentioned her at all?

Reactions: 2
Saw her rant about Tattle last night and didn't know she had a thread here so I searched for "Sherrington" and nothing came up. She said in tonight's stories that someone called her son Casper so I searched for that and here you guys are!!! Thanks Lee 🤣🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think people should be commenting on a private account though?
Ahhh trying to
Saw her rant about Tattle last night and didn't know she had a thread here so I searched for "Sherrington" and nothing came up. She said in tonight's stories that someone called her son Casper so I searched for that and here you guys are!!! Thanks Lee 🤣🙌
He was only called Casper as she never left the house with him for fresh air in nice weather hence the naming 👻

Reactions: 1
I find it utterly bizarre that someone has a private account with almost 40k followers. It just shows the pure vanity, she thrives on those followers even though she knows the narcissistic side of personality cannot cope with any criticism so she feels the need to hide away aswell. Strange for a woman her age.

Reactions: 6
I find it utterly bizarre that someone has a private account with almost 40k followers. It just shows the pure vanity, she thrives on those followers even though she knows the narcissistic side of personality cannot cope with any criticism so she feels the need to hide away aswell. Strange for a woman her age.
Your user name 🤣🤣🤣 made me burst out laughing!

My friend has just sent me a screenshot of lee’s husband on a dating app. She doesn’t have a wedding rings on in her recent post and scrolling back, they’ve been missing for a while. 😞

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
My friend has just sent me a screenshot of lee’s husband on a dating app. She doesn’t have a wedding rings on in her recent post and scrolling back, they’ve been missing for a while. 😞
Aww what a shame- its never nice to hear about these situations 😭 she always talks about how money is tight so hopefully she's coping OK on her own

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Poor Lee. Hopefully that’s not real. Her behaviour was obviously annoying when she was an influencer regardless that’s an awful thing to happen :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5