Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she so out of breath just walking?
I know she is skinny but she doesn't sound very healthy
Ha! That’s problem with these instagrammers. They insist that weight lifting is the best way to build a good body (it may well be) but ALL ROUND fitness comes from weights and cardio. Abs are useless if you can’t walk up the stairs without breathing hard. Lololol. I’m talking proper cardio like running or the bike, not stepper on slow mo for 15 mins a day

Reactions: 2
All decent trainers will add a good percentage of cardio to build stamina which ultimately helps with health

Reactions: 1
Ha! That’s problem with these instagrammers. They insist that weight lifting is the best way to build a good body (it may well be) but ALL ROUND fitness comes from weights and cardio. Abs are useless if you can’t walk up the stairs without breathing hard. Lololol. I’m talking proper cardio like running or the bike, not stepper on slow mo for 15 mins a day
This is so true!! I used to only lift weights but felt really unhealthy inside, like my RHR and BP was quite high. Now I've switched to CrossFit style workouts and my RHR and BP is back to low/normal and I feel so much healthier.

Reactions: 3
To be fair she has said her breathing has been harder post COVID. She’s still a knobhead though. Shes so back and forth all the time; loves the gym, hates the gym, doesn’t want to do a photo shoot so sacks off her coach….guess what she’s now doing a photo shoot 🤬

Give me some of that desire for cardio and motivation pleaseeeeee
I do try and do a bit of weights but honestly I love doing rpm at home or in the gym.
I think I love the intensity and music blasting and zone out more

One of the things I actually do dislike about Leanne is the fact she’s so judgmental of other people - calling lower class people chavs, for example. She looks down her nose at anyone despite the whole ~ edgy goff girl ~ persona being relatively new lol

One of the things I actually do dislike about Leanne is the fact she’s so judgmental of other people - calling lower class people chavs, for example. She looks down her nose at anyone despite the whole ~ edgy goff girl ~ persona being relatively new lol
Someone asked her if she’d ever been to Creamfields on a Q&A before Leeds fest. The response was something like “lol do I look like I go to creamfields”. Way to be a judgemental dick to your followers babe 👌

I really want to know how much she’s put prices up by 🤔
She’s increased them from £100 to £120, which considering she’s only just started out, and isn’t fully booked yet etc and is still a fairly new PT with very little experience, I think is an absolute joke

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s increased them from £100 to £120, which considering she’s only just started out, and isn’t fully booked yet etc and is still a fairly new PT with very little experience, I think is an absolute joke
I pay 130 for 1-2-1 😳

Moreful anyone stupid enough to pay her her attitude stinks she's clearly working put to punish her body rather than because its a good thing and great to body changing also she seems to unmotivated

I don’t understand how she has clients, her attitude stinks, she thinks she’s better than anyone else, she constantly complains about her own exercise.

That 8 week progress pic she's put up of her client... I can't see a difference 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 2