Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also said a while ago that she wasn’t going to post progress pics 🤥
Well she'll need to as whose gonna believe in her methods if she can't do that. She needs to work on the progress shots those ones show nothing

I actually can’t cope with how much this woman flits about changing her mind all the time! And if I hear the phrases ‘level up’ or ‘ready to smash my goals’ one more time from here 🤬🤬 she is so inconsistent and lurches from coach to coach to no coach to competing to photo shoot to a new coach….and has the balls to charge real life humans over £100 for her guidance….baffled

Reactions: 5
She's definitely not an inspiring person to follow constantly whinges constantly I work so does the rest of the world love just wrap up and get on with it. The front she has to charged so much for training when she shows no before or after and can't imagine how she can be encouraging to others

Reactions: 2
If a client of hers did the what she did to her coach... Leaving then going with another and another she would be moaning about it on Instagram 🤣

She's definitely not an inspiring person to follow constantly whinges constantly I work so does the rest of the world love just wrap up and get on with it. The front she has to charged so much for training when she shows no before or after and can't imagine how she can be encouraging to others
I think she's always been naturally slim so she doesn't have a big before/after and there's hardly a difference

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I actually can’t cope with how much this woman flits about changing her mind all the time! And if I hear the phrases ‘level up’ or ‘ready to smash my goals’ one more time from here 🤬🤬 she is so inconsistent and lurches from coach to coach to no coach to competing to photo shoot to a new coach….and has the balls to charge real life humans over £100 for her guidance….baffled
I can’t believe people actually want to be coached by her

She may no longer be friends with Georgie, but she still uses her merch 👇

View attachment 875509
And she has been mentioning a Xmas zoom party as soon as Georgie and the CBG lot started talking about one…but think she underestimated what she was trying to copy. The CBG party looks pretty OTT and in real life. Bets on Leanne starting to chat about having a party next year in the next couple of days?!???!

• Haha
She keeps referring to how she's eating so much better now she's got a meal plan.... She's a PT and was coaching herself..... Shows how little she actually knows and she's charging others a lot of money for her expertise

Reactions: 6
She keeps referring to how she's eating so much better now she's got a meal plan.... She's a PT and was coaching herself..... Shows how little she actually knows and she's charging others a lot of money for her expertise
It terrifies me

The price she charges is sometimes I would expect from an experienced coach, my coach changes and swaps up my food/workouts when she sees fit and analysis my progress pics. Leanne just wants to make a quick buck she's dangerous

The price she charges is sometimes I would expect from an experienced coach, my coach changes and swaps up my food/workouts when she sees fit and analysis my progress pics. Leanne just wants to make a quick buck she's dangerous
Do we know how much she charges?
Please don't say it's a three digit number :sick:

Do we know how much she charges?
Please don't say it's a three digit number :sick:
120/130 I think? I’m sure I remember thinking it’s the same as I pay for 1/2/1 with my coach 🤨 although I think my coach now charges 150 for 1/2/1 but he keeps us all on the original price

• Sick
I signed up with one ... They use to be a client of CBG and is friends with Leanne... I left after 2 months I was literally paying for a text message every week

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I signed up with one ... They use to be a client of CBG and is friends with Leanne... I left after 2 months I was literally paying for a text message every week
Is/was that Tara? She’s gone suspiciously quiet on the coaching front and is now punting FM 😑

• Haha