Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dd29

VIP Member
Imagine being overweight and signing up to a PT, then the PT who is like a size 8 refers to herself as chunky.... The woman has no clue

Reactions: 11

Redbeth75

G unfollowing Leanne has obviously touched a nerve … 🙄😬
Please can we teach these dumb twats that if you change your mind you do a 180!!! Not a 360!! Otherwise you end up where you started with no change. Seriously why are people paying these utterly thick cunts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
The coach should be ashamed of himself. I hope she's able to rebound from this and gain the weight back in a sensible way without developing disordered eating.
Not everyone is ready to compete, and it was clear from the outset that she didn't have the muscle mass required before dieting down. I imagine coach parroted the "conditioning wins shows" mantra and put her through unnecessary suffering in the final few weeks, whittling her down to the bone.

I can GUARANTEE that if you asked any of the judges present at the show, a lack of conditioning wasn't Leanne's problem, it was a lack of size/volume.
Just awful.
1.png

2.png

3.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

BananaRama

Chatty Member
The fact that a coach can call herself chonky, can bash her body so much and not want to go out because of how she looks in clothes is shocking. Every person has body hang ups but when your ‘job’ is to empower women, to help them and in a way ‘fix’ their minds around food and their own body, you should be a damn advocate for love thy body.
I am 91kg. So a lot heavier than her. And to see her call her self chonky, to see her pick at her body is just awful! She’s just one of those girls I suppose but being coached by her would be a major no! I have a coach for this year. And not once has she ever posted about her feeling chonky or unmotivated or anything. She radiates positivity. But old goth Leanne will tell you to rock your 91kg body while she stares at her70kg body in disgust

• Heart
Reactions: 10

moon101

I don’t know how people can find her inspiring - like a lot of you have said she’s constantly got a negative mindset. It also really bugs me how she constantly goes on about feeling chubby or fluffy when there’s nothing on her, what a way to alienate any potential clients who are “bigger” (I used to follow her but this kinda crap had such a negative impact on me).
Also, everyone and their bloody nans are online PT’s now.

Reactions: 8

PinkGin123

VIP Member
I’ve just done a bit of snooping online and ultra flex is 37 minutes drive from her current gym... yikes
I’ve messaged them asking if they are asking for proof of address before allowing new customers in 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Leanne stating that tier systems do not work 🤷🏻‍♀️ No shit, especially imbeciles like you who are willing to travel to different tiers to try and grow a booty! The stupidity 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Last edited:

PinkGin123

VIP Member
And this - “If this means I can go to a festival in the summer, drink a cocktail on the beach for my birthday, hug my family again this Christmas, then let’s crack the fuck on”

Leanne hun... you weren’t bothered about the above last week when you were jumping tiers to grow your booty. How are you not embarrassed to post such bullshit?

Attachments

PinkGin123

VIP Member
She is a nurse!! Moaning about people being ill!! She is a fucking head case
I’ve honestly never known someone to moan as much as Leanne, she’s so negative about EVERYTHING!! If you don’t want to look after ill people, don’t be a nurse 🤣

Reactions: 7

PinkGin123

VIP Member
she keeps comparing the new plan and how much better it is.
2 weeks ago she was grateful of her week of no training and so glad G gave her what she wanted. Today she's so happy her new trainer makes her train...
Deep down I think she knew G wasn’t capable of helping her with her goals, it was obvious that she was getting disheartened with her current programme.

To be honest, I can see little improvement in her pictures but massive improvement in her attitude as a whole, let’s hope it continues as her stories were depressing me 😂

Regina George

VIP Member
So she doesn’t enjoy looking after people (her job), she moans about training (her potential future job) and she’s constantly drooling over men on her stories which look nothing like her boyfriend. Is there any joy in this girls life 😭

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Imagine going to her for coaching advice and legit being heavier than her. Like to me, I’m at least 3+ stone heavier and her ‘fat days’ and feeling chonky in her size 8’s or that they don’t fit! Like wtf. How does that come across?! How does someone like me (who is heavier than her) meant to see her as inspirational or even motivational?

chaitealatte

Posting this now as quite a few people (myself included) on the _georgiefit thread have requested it to be made one Leanne had reached 10k. Feel free to drop some facts below for anyone that hasn’t seen her insta before

• Haha

filly9797

if you want to look over dietted it seems like the Louis team rhino man is your guy 😶 I knew she was looking tiny but didn’t realise how badly until she was next to the other girls. Why on earth did he make her diet down that small 😭 you don’t even need to be ridiculously lean for toned figure, the criteria states ‘healthy’. You could see where her glute had sunked in from lack of muscle and fat

Attachments

• Wow

rosie994

Good god. She's a size 8. She is not "chonky". Bodybuilders push their bodyweight up far more in their improvement season than she is doing like most of them have three different sizes of clothes. She should look at how GLJFitness handled it (brilliantly). Christ

Vicious242

I find this girl incredibly annoying. For novice lifter shes extremely full of herself and she comes across as the type of person who thrives on external motivation and validation from other people. I'd bet if social media didn't exist she wouldn't be doing what shes doing. She made a post a week or 2 ago saying she was gonna have a break from insta and she barely lasted a day.
Her coach does my head in aswell. Increasing her calories by 40-50 every week when your losing bodyweight in a bulking phase is the stupidest shit I've ever seen. As a coach myself I can tell how much of a calorie deficit someone is in based on what direction the scale goes and by how much of a deficit. She doesn't seem to have a clue.
giving someone a step goal who already has a highly active job walking around for 12 hour shifts and is losing bodyweight in a 'building phase' doesn't make any sense.
Instead of increasing her calories she would be better off cutting steps out that way she'd have more time to chill the fuck out and she wont struggle as much eating as many calories. Which isnt even that high. Leanne_fitnessuk seems to think 2500 calories for a female lifter who's bulking and has a highly active job is high calories. It isn't. Yet she seems to brag about it alot lol.

beccks812

One of her old clients posted this morning about how they were prepping for a shoot last year, they didn’t specify it was with her but from following her i know it was, and was saying that with 5 weeks out from her shoot, she had her on 900 calories, and a fuck tonne of cardio, and it was so unmaintainable.. hence why she quit shoot prep!

• Wow
Reactions: 6