Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s got a cold. Bet she caught Covid from that steroid fest at the weekend.

So she’s got a cold. Bet she caught Covid from that steroid fest at the weekend.
Wrong thread. That was meant to be Georgie Fred Four my apologies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ironic how she posts a shady story the other day about someone copying her and yet until recently was a G clone 😬

Reactions: 1
Funny how Leanne is usually babbling on about women supporting women and is also usually massively up Rebecca Edwards ass…yet no likes in the pic that shows Rebecca spent the day with Georgie and Hannah. She isn’t in that girl gang and you can sense her jealousy from miles away!!

Hmm 😒 suspect she's quite up and down with her training and she was whinging a lot before the deload like ffs you get tired plan better and just get on with it
I actually follow Luke and a fair few of his clients (I’m a nosy bleep okay 😂) and he does seem to get good results and they all seem happy. Then you had her 🤷‍♀️

I actually follow Luke and a fair few of his clients (I’m a nosy bleep okay 😂) and he does seem to get good results and they all seem happy. Then you had her 🤷‍♀️
She isn’t cut out for the gym / PT path long term. She is far too faddish and switches personalities too much. I think seeing how clique the other girls are and she isn’t yet friends with them in real life will have made her change her pretence

Reactions: 2
She isn’t cut out for the gym / PT path long term. She is far too faddish and switches personalities too much. I think seeing how clique the other girls are and she isn’t yet friends with them in real life will have made her change her pretence

Yeah she really isn’t. The online fitness coaching world is a weird and fickle place. I can’t work out if my partner just doesn’t give a tit about all the insta stuff or if it’s a female clique thing. Tbh could be both.

"Ultimate Muscle" "Mad Muscle" "Maintance Phase"
:unsure:

Anyone sending this girl £100 a month please consider an alternative.

1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if she's coaching a girl with binge eating issues. I've seen far more qualified coaches say they can't coach binge eating since it's outside of her scope of practice. She could do some harm!!

As if she's coaching a girl with binge eating issues. I've seen far more qualified coaches say they can't coach binge eating since it's outside of her scope of practice. She could do some harm!!
It's incredibly dangerous the recovery from EDs never stop she really needs to know her area of practice

She’s been coaching five minutes 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
G unfollowing Leanne has obviously touched a nerve … 🙄😬
Please can we teach these dumb twats that if you change your mind you do a 180!!! Not a 360!! Otherwise you end up where you started with no change. Seriously why are people paying these utterly thick cunts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why she so out of breath just walking?
I know she is skinny but she doesn't sound very healthy