Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her cursing is so off putting.
Agree! There’s just no need. And if you want to bang on about government/ festivals etc have a private page that isn’t your work one. I have two instagrams because my home life stays out of my work!

Reactions: 4
Agree! There’s just no need. And if you want to bang on about government/ festivals etc have a private page that isn’t your work one. I have two instagrams because my home life stays out of my work!
She works for the NHS, she should have more respect for her colleagues and job. Even if she doesn’t like it, she’s public sector so she should air her views off air. She’s trying to build a business on something that she complains about the whole time. The ‘NBA’ is a joke if she wants to be taken seriously. I have an online coach and whilst he and other coaches acknowledge that not every session they do is going to be ground breaking, it still needs to be done. She just gets into a tantrum. Money not well spent if someone goes to her

Reactions: 5
I just can’t deal with her saying one minute she’s so “chunky” then the next saying she doesn’t want to diet down and feel “flat” she wants to get bigger?! Make your mind up..

Reactions: 2
She's such an unhealthy person to follow she's also not a great fit for a fitness trainer she needs to be confident with her own body

So she charges £100 a month for coaching.
James Smith academy it's £120 for the 12 week challenge with access to a coach everyday 🤷

• Haha
So she charges £100 a month for coaching.
James Smith academy it's £120 for the 12 week challenge with access to a coach everyday 🤷
Mine’s 130 for 1/2/1 PT once a week 😐 although mines discounted, I think the full price is 150. I would ask but my partner is lying in a hungover pit in Bournemouth on a stag 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Started to warm to her after she left Georgie but oh my god she needs to stop moaning. It isn’t inspirational to see her constantly moaning about being CHONKY or training or doing cardio or working or getting out of bed or bleeping breathing. If she hates it so much then just stop 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ I train and sometimes cannot be arsed and have a moan but not every bloody day!! I wouldn’t find her motivating as a coach to be honest and don’t think she’s experienced enough to be doing online stuff - she hasn’t even worked in a gym or do any face to face PT plus her form is questionable a lot of the time!

Reactions: 6
She’s unfollowed G (and G has unfollowed her) 👀

She did get less annoying for a while but lord above it’s so bad again. Just crack on lass and stop whinging.

Reactions: 3
She’s unfollowed G (and G has unfollowed her) 👀

She did get less annoying for a while but lord above it’s so bad again. Just crack on lass and stop whinging.
ooh wonder what’s happened there - probably all the digs she started posting about G to be fair but G is a ball bag

ooh wonder what’s happened there - probably all the digs she started posting about G to be fair but G is a ball bag
G unfollowed a lot of people on her "detox", so no drama- just unfollowing each other cause they've moved on.

Reactions: 1
Maybe she realised she was paying for Georgie's friendship, you stop the payment the friendship ends.... Just like her clients she posts as friends... When they stop paying she will stop tagging them

G unfollowed a lot of people on her "detox", so no drama- just unfollowing each other cause they've moved on.
Just because they have unfollowed each other, I bet my arse their accounts are one of the first they still go and check out when scrolling lol

Reactions: 3
Totally agree with you both, hilarious that Leanne needs to make a whole insta post about it 🤣.