Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her old clients posted this morning about how they were prepping for a shoot last year, they didn’t specify it was with her but from following her i know it was, and was saying that with 5 weeks out from her shoot, she had her on 900 calories, and a duck tonne of cardio, and it was so unmaintainable.. hence why she quit shoot prep!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
One of her old clients posted this morning about how they were prepping for a shoot last year, they didn’t specify it was with her but from following her i know it was, and was saying that with 5 weeks out from her shoot, she had her on 900 calories, and a duck tonne of cardio, and it was so unmaintainable.. hence why she quit shoot prep!
Fucks me off when these “coaches” do this to girls, promote it wildly all over insta with a superiority complex, then pivot and bang on about being holistic and all wellness. Massive hypocrites the lot of them.

Reactions: 1
So it looks as though her next fad is empowering women 🤣 she couldn’t empower a houseplant! She claims it’s been a long time in the making….how long….was it since she saw georgies event?? Absolutely no originality at all.

Reactions: 2