Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iiiiiiiinteresting to see one of Leanne’s friends post this 👀
She's not wrong about the 6 weeks thing. Me and a friend have been saying that we genuinely think we could pass a level 2 PT course without much studying from the knowledge we've gained ourselves from researching training and we wouldn't even want to be PTs

Reactions: 2
Leanne won’t have even finished her course will she? She hasn’t done the practical part as far as I know.

It’s a shame there isn’t more regulation in the industry, any old personalityless worm can decide to be a coach 🙄

Reactions: 3
Is/was that Tara? She’s gone suspiciously quiet on the coaching front and is now punting FM 😑
Part of my feedback when I left was that she's moved to FM and there was no umph no excitement for the exercise page. She replied with an ar**y comment saying her page was personal and her training page was separate.... Ye ok but she didn't post on her training page... Anyway she replied and blocked me and then took me off the app a week before my money was up... She also stated that she would check before more money was taken out... I was in hospital and got a message to say I was in my overdraft I checked and my subscription had automatically renewed...

Part of my feedback when I left was that she's moved to FM and there was no umph no excitement for the exercise page. She replied with an ar**y comment saying her page was personal and her training page was separate.... Ye ok but she didn't post on her training page... Anyway she replied and blocked me and then took me off the app a week before my money was up... She also stated that she would check before more money was taken out... I was in hospital and got a message to say I was in my overdraft I checked and my subscription had automatically renewed...
Doesn’t surprise me! Hope she isn’t coaching anyone else….

Wtf?!

Reactions: 1
Imagine going out for dinner with her and she's on her phone the whole time ...

YIKES

Did you get your money back?

I’ve just replied “dear god! NO” to her story about buying vlogging kit. I will now be blocked so relying on this thread to keep me updated with her pointless, copycat, unoriginal, two week fads

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just replied “dear god! NO” to her story about buying vlogging kit. I will now be blocked so relying on this thread to keep me updated with her pointless, copycat, unoriginal, two week fads
Why does anyone with the smallest following think they're gonna make a career out of vlogging :LOL:

Reactions: 3
She is back to whingeing again! This time the vaccine has messed up her period…I see the perfect excuse being laid for why her head isn’t in the game for the new coach. Shall we have a sweepstake on when she will sack this one off? I am going for 17th Jan

She is back to whingeing again! This time the vaccine has messed up her period…I see the perfect excuse being laid for why her head isn’t in the game for the new coach. Shall we have a sweepstake on when she will sack this one off? I am going for 17th Jan

You’re optimistic going for that long 😂 my head hasn’t been in the game for 2/3 weeks training wise and instead of chopping and changing coach, I’ve just got it done & sat with my coach to figure out what is going on. Am I doing it wrong…??

You’re optimistic going for that long 😂 my head hasn’t been in the game for 2/3 weeks training wise and instead of chopping and changing coach, I’ve just got it done & sat with my coach to figure out what is going on. Am I doing it wrong…??
😂😂 I thought with Xmas and new year it would stretch it out more than normal.

She also blatantly only wants to be with that rhino coach because she is sniffing around Rebecca Edwards and trying to set up her own version of Georgie’s bodybuilding friends. Embarrassing

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is she for real?! Slagging off people for breaking the rules last Christmas and making out she was a saint because she was working. How much did she tier hop to go to the gym!!! She is such a hypocrite

Reactions: 4