Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing much phases me these days but FFS, if you've got a public IG account with plans of personal training one day, WHY do people want to read about Matt Hancock sucking you off and shoving barbells up arses?!!! Her attitude absolutely STINKS.
it’s baffling. I know how much coaches in my gym think about what they should post - both work and personal instas then you’ve got her 😬

Reactions: 2
So she can't be bothered to workout.... Same week G has a deload week..
The other week she moaned and said how unhappy she was... So G would give her attention then the next day she was happy again.
You have the gym equipment use it...

Reactions: 3
Oh how embarrassing are all these clowns. The older I get (almost 30) I realise that these young 20 somethings are soooooo immature, childish and a bit gross as well.

It’s not very nice talking about shoving things up your arse or called the prime minister a dick to your followers 🙄🙄🙄🙄 even worse than she wants to be a PT (online I assume as she’s probably worked out what G earns. Ps I don’t follow her just have a peep every now and again lol)

Reactions: 4
Can they STOPPP describing certain foods as "poverty meals"!!! Have some perspective!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Very interesting! Intrigued to know who Leannes next coach is.. didn’t she say she doesn’t want to compete?

Reactions: 5
Wonder if it’s cos she read here and read that we said she’d thrive with a different coach

I may or may not have asked in her question box recently if she reads her thread, just incase she wasn’t aware 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought she might be leaving when I saw she met up with Kim (who was with cbg) and Abbie muscle coach this morning.. maybe she’s joining her? She’s a melt though - not sure why she’s crying then taking pictures of herself.

Reactions: 2
If it's a new coach, then I'm guessing she might be going with @megalyciasylvester (Meg Sylvester) who is an IFFB Figure Pro and would be a good choice if Leanne plans to compete.

£200 per month.

• Wow
Reactions: 1