Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking maybe Kierajaston - Leanne has been fawning over her a lot recently, like she did just before she started out with G.

Reactions: 1
I was thinking maybe Kierajaston - Leanne has been fawning over her a lot recently, like she did just before she started out with G.
She can introduce Leanne to the world of steroids, OnlyFans and muscle worship for £££. This industry has such a dark and trashy side to it.
Kiera's fitness IG has 64k followers and her "Softcore" IG has 379k followers.

Her twitter bio -
𝚄𝙻𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙼𝚄𝚂𝙲𝙻𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙱𝙸𝙴 • 𝙸𝙵𝙱𝙱 𝙿𝚁𝙾 & 𝙿𝚁𝙾 𝙿𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁𝙻𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 • 𝚃𝙾𝙿 0.1% 𝙾𝙵 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈𝙵𝙰𝙽𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚂

I wouldn't be surprised if she's earning £50000 a month through Onlyfans and findom donations.

Wonder if it’s cos she read here and read that we said she’d thrive with a different coach

I may or may not have asked in her question box recently if she reads her thread, just incase she wasn’t aware 😂
This will be why then 😂😂 We all know she has absolutely no mind of her own.

Reactions: 2
I think I’ll have to unfollow her if she does compete. She moans constantly when she’s bulking what would she be like 2 weeks out from a comp!

• Haha
I just don't think she's ready to compete imo. So many girls do a year or so training and then go into competing and they just... don't look that great when they're lean. I wonder what category and federation she's got planned?

Reactions: 3
I know it’s only been a couple of days, but since leaving Georgie, Leanne has been quite pleasant on her stories.. never thought I’d say that 🤣

I’m honestly interested in what she does next. Think it says a lot that she’s left to be honest

Reactions: 3
I wonder if the latest change to her diet by Georgie pushed her over the edge

I know it’s only been a couple of days, but since leaving Georgie, Leanne has been quite pleasant on her stories.. never thought I’d say that 🤣

Yeah I thought that too

I’m honestly interested in what she does next. Think it says a lot that she’s left to be honest

And the fact she keeps going on about how she still loves all the girls and G. Feels a bit ‘the lady with protest too much’

she keeps comparing the new plan and how much better it is.
2 weeks ago she was grateful of her week of no training and so glad G gave her what she wanted. Today she's so happy her new trainer makes her train...

Reactions: 6
she keeps comparing the new plan and how much better it is.
2 weeks ago she was grateful of her week of no training and so glad G gave her what she wanted. Today she's so happy her new trainer makes her train...
Deep down I think she knew G wasn’t capable of helping her with her goals, it was obvious that she was getting disheartened with her current programme.

To be honest, I can see little improvement in her pictures but massive improvement in her attitude as a whole, let’s hope it continues as her stories were depressing me 😂

Reactions: 7