Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A day in the life of Leanne... moan, moan MOAN! Moaning about the gym nearly everyday is draining 🥴
Also, you’re an hole too - we haven’t forgotten about you breaking tier rules 🙃
None of us like the gym being shut. But we just get on with it.

Reactions: 2
She is a nurse!! Moaning about people being ill!! She is a bleeping head case
I’ve honestly never known someone to moan as much as Leanne, she’s so negative about EVERYTHING!! If you don’t want to look after ill people, don’t be a nurse 🤣

Reactions: 7
So she doesn’t enjoy looking after people (her job), she moans about training (her potential future job) and she’s constantly drooling over men on her stories which look nothing like her boyfriend. Is there any joy in this girls life 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she doesn’t enjoy looking after people (her job), she moans about training (her potential future job) and she’s constantly drooling over men on her stories which look nothing like her boyfriend. Is there any joy in this girls life 😭
She does need to be very careful in terms of negativity, especially if she’s going to start coaching - no one wants a coach who complains about anything and everything, they need to be inspiring!

Reactions: 4
She is the worst type of whinging EMO.
She watches really people get sick on the Covid ward and then bangs on about her own pathetic woes.
Seriously you’d think she would have perspective...but then again, it’s Leanne, so the next load of posts from her at work will be about how many compliments she has had from people about what a great job she is doing looking after Covid patients. 🤦🏻‍♀️ So fickle

She is a nurse!! Moaning about people being ill!! She is a bleeping head case
She’s not even a nurse! Doesn’t stop her pretending like she is lmao.
Also can’t stand her following Queen Georgie and waking up at 5:30am to make her ‘more productive and more motivated’ Than everyone else … but still having two coffees and a two hour long nap, um?

• Haha
She’s not even a nurse! Doesn’t stop her pretending like she is lmao.
Also can’t stand her following Queen Georgie and waking up at 5:30am to make her ‘more productive and more motivated’ Than everyone else … but still having two coffees and a two hour long nap, um?
Ah I thought she was a nurse too, do you know what she does?
Agree with the early morning starts 🤣

Reactions: 1
Thanks Georgie for giving Leanne a deload week, that’s one less thing for her to moan about 🙌🏽

Reactions: 2
Fancy paying for a year and still not being able to go it alone.... £££££ 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone know how much Georgie charges per month? Wondering how much Leanne will have paid this past year.

Fancy paying for a year and still not being able to go it alone.... £££££ 🙄🙄🙄
I kinda get it though, I was coached for a year, had a few months off but I needed the accountability. But I have more input in my program I feel than she does

as in my calories are what I want rather than I’m getting told they’re going up, I don’t have macros like she does I just have a vague calorie target. And I get to say what I want in my program whereas I feel like G just told Leanne she was having full body this cycle. If that makes sense.

Reactions: 1