Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being one of them people and seeing that story 😂😂😂😂😂
She must be thick then because what do you expect if you give other people your log in details. Also you CAN kick people off. You just need to go into account settings.

I don't get it .... surely she has split the cost with others so why she moaning.. or just upgrade the account
No it sounds like she pays and other people are using it.

Reactions: 2
I agree. She’s completely turned my opinion around. She seems happier, seems more motivated and isn’t worried about bulking. Don’t think it’s been missed for G though. She’s been so quiet since Leanne left. Best decision she’s ever made!

Reactions: 4
I agree. She’s completely turned my opinion around. She seems happier, seems more motivated and isn’t worried about bulking. Don’t think it’s been missed for G though. She’s been so quiet since Leanne left. Best decision she’s ever made!
I unfollowed her a little while back cos I couldn’t stand how conceited she was amd how much of a Georgie clone. Is she bearable enough now she’s not with Georgie? I might follow again!

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed her a little while back cos I couldn’t stand how conceited she was amd how much of a Georgie clone. Is she bearable enough now she’s not with Georgie? I might follow again!
Completely (in my eyes!) different person. No pity me rambles. Lemme lick G’s arse and basically run Cbg. Just a major 180.
I love her digs. Her small subtle snides directed at G.
Like her diet was tit. She would eat for convenience. Her form was so bad and now isn’t. It’s little things that amuse me lol but she kept my follow 👌🏼

Reactions: 6
Completely (in my eyes!) different person. No pity me rambles. Lemme lick G’s arse and basically run Cbg. Just a major 180.
I love her digs. Her small subtle snides directed at G.
Like her diet was tit. She would eat for convenience. Her form was so bad and now isn’t. It’s little things that amuse me lol but she kept my follow 👌🏼
Her digs give me life! It shows that Georgie does the basics and couldn’t give a duck about her clients, especially as she couldn’t be arsed to tell her ambassador that her form was tit.

I don’t know how people pay nearly £150 for duck all.

I definitely would. The digs give me life 😂

• Haha
I started following her after seeing people say she’s so much better but it’s just been full of woe is me posts 😂 think I need to unfollow already

• Haha
What does that mean?😂😂
She used to moan allllll the time with G and when she moved to a new coach she was actually so much happier. She wasn’t moaning, she was oozing confidence and subtly digging at G’s coaching on the daily while enjoying her growing body.
As soon as I said that she moaned. Every day. Moaned 😂

• Haha
Why does Leanne / other insta accounts feel the need to share what their followers think of the latest insta upload, I couldn’t give a tit if Karen down the road thinks your delts look good. 🙄

Why does Leanne / other insta accounts feel the need to share what their followers think of the latest insta upload, I couldn’t give a tit if Karen down the road thinks your delts look good. 🙄
Completely agree, it’s so annoying.