Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know how much Georgie charges per month? Wondering how much Leanne will have paid this past year.
It’s £139. It was £110 but she put it up, she also took away the option of just having the fitness package and then also took away the option of having a set meal plan (too much work for her). I bet Leanne gets it discounted though because she’s an ‘ambassador’ and likes to lick Georgie’s backside

Reactions: 1
Why is she waiting for Boris to make the announcement on Monday?
I can tell her now it will be months before she can go to a festival!!!
I'm bothered about when I can see my family and she's stressing about gyms and festivals

Reactions: 2
A day in the life of Leanne eh, good luck coachedbyGeorgie followers, all she does is bleeping moan!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she waiting for Boris to make the announcement on Monday?
I can tell her now it will be months before she can go to a festival!!!
I'm bothered about when I can see my family and she's stressing about gyms and festivals
Has she got family issues? What’s her home life like? I’d sack off gym and festivals forever if it meant I could go to my parents house like I used to :(

Does she seriously think Leeds is going to go ahead?!
I hope it does, only because her moaning is just getting too much tbh! She’s so bleeping negative about everything - how the hell is she going to become a coach?! I’m depressed just watching her stories

I hope it does, only because her moaning is just getting too much tbh! She’s so bleeping negative about everything - how the hell is she going to become a coach?! I’m depressed just watching her stories
I love a festival (RIP t in the park 🙄) but you need to be realistic ffs

Happy to have found this and Georgie's thread! I follow a few of the CBG girls on IG and I've noticed most of them are constantly moaning about something! Always moaning about long work shifts or when their next days off are. Doesn't seem like a glowing endorsement of Queen's G's life coaching... I need to unfollow them before I depress myself 🤣

Happy to have found this and Georgie's thread! I follow a few of the CBG girls on IG and I've noticed most of them are constantly moaning about something! Always moaning about long work shifts or when their next days off are. Doesn't seem like a glowing endorsement of Queen's G's life coaching... I need to unfollow them before I depress myself 🤣
Welcome! Leanne is the absolute worst when it comes to moaning. Her stories will put me in a depressed mood 🤣 so much negativity about life that girl.

She is top of the list of ‘people that complain but don’t do anything about it’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s the only reason why she had to cut carbs is it? She can shove a barbell up her arse instead...stupid prick!!!!

That’s the only reason why she had to cut carbs is it? She can shove a barbell up her arse instead...stupid prick!!!!
Literally 🤣 wouldn't mind there's hardly any difference in her bulk photos so not sure why she felt so ✨fluffy✨

Nothing much phases me these days but FFS, if you've got a public IG account with plans of personal training one day, WHY do people want to read about Matt Hancock sucking you off and shoving barbells up arses?!!! Her attitude absolutely STINKS.

Reactions: 6