Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me me meeeee!! People are dying and all you can do is complain about not going to the gym? Iโ€™d actually like to work right now but I canโ€™t as the gyms are closed - you donโ€™t see me constantly moaning at Boris on social media ๐Ÿ™„

3 days ago she was claiming that you can still achieve your goals no matter the circumstances, whatโ€™s changed hun? Idiot

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Me me meeeee!! People are dying and all you can do is complain about not going to the gym? Iโ€™d actually like to work right now but I canโ€™t as the gyms are closed - you donโ€™t see me constantly moaning at Boris on social media ๐Ÿ™„

3 days ago she was claiming that you can still achieve your goals no matter the circumstances, whatโ€™s changed hun? Idiot
1800 deaths yesterday and 1200 today, the gyms arenโ€™t opening any time soon. Especially when no masks are required and THE WHOLE IDEA of gym is to go there to use their equipment.... where everyone is touching the same stuff..... sheโ€™ll be lucky if they open before Easter

Reactions: 2
Perhaps Iโ€™m trying to pick fault cos Iโ€™m being a judgemental witch but.... she doesnโ€™t look half as big as I think she thinks she does ๐Ÿ˜‚
The main difference between the pictures is the door behind her ... ๐Ÿฅด oh and that all of her fanny is covered up (cringing at that word)

โ€œHope this isnโ€™t braggy...โ€ followed the most self indulgent post to brag about herself ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Yeah no disrespect some people find reading etc harder than others I know. But them 'assignments' are the furthest thing from an assignment I have ever done. They are quizzes and you are allowed to read your notes whilst doing them, no deadlines or time limits.

Im all for being proud of yourself but definitely done harder written assessments at GCSE

Why is she acting surprised when she has been #begging for months like a drippy fan girl desperate for him to notice her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
And who calls James Smith a king? bleeping hell Leanne, do you need a wet floor sign? Muppet.

Watching her stories, her nails really give me the ick ๐Ÿคฎ

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Cba with her. She is insufferable. If people pay her to โ€˜coachโ€™ them then they need their head testing - sheโ€™s been training about 5 mins and doing a wanky online course and now she thinks sheโ€™s a pro! So annoying

Reactions: 4
So is she saying that people who go to pubs are not cool? How old is this girl? She sounds about 15!!

Reactions: 2