Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Who’s idea was it to put us in a lockdown in winter, cheers Boris”. No hun, thanks to you and your friends for not abiding by the rules ✌🏼

Reactions: 5
Now she is posting “stay home” from her work. Was only a few days she was deliberately breaking the rules to train! She is so vile

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it just me that thinks 2700 isn’t actually that many calories?! Maybe I just eat loads 😂

Reactions: 1
Is it just me that thinks 2700 isn’t actually that many calories?! Maybe I just eat loads 😂
I could smash that before 2pm easy 😋

I assume she is bulking (I followed her for 24 hours and 24 hours only as she is annoying as duck) as she is shaped like a streak of piss

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah considering her job is super active and she works out on top of that I wouldnt consider it a large bulk but obviously she is very slim so her maintenance calories probably arent very high

Yeah considering her job is super active and she works out on top of that I wouldnt consider it a large bulk but obviously she is very slim so her maintenance calories probably arent very high

I think I’m just jealous. I’m on prep for a photoshoot so my cals are low 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s made a lot more progression / noticeable change than cunty G, the only change with G is her eyebrows. I still think Leannes a knob though 🤣

Reactions: 3
Just from reading this thread, I’ve noticed she loves to play the victim a lot doesn’t she?

It’s like she constantly wants people to feel sorry for her

Reactions: 6