Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beccks812

I really want to know how much she’s put prices up by 🤔
She’s increased them from £100 to £120, which considering she’s only just started out, and isn’t fully booked yet etc and is still a fairly new PT with very little experience, I think is an absolute joke

• Wow
Reactions: 6

VIP Member
Just from reading this thread, I’ve noticed she loves to play the victim a lot doesn’t she?

It’s like she constantly wants people to feel sorry for her

Robbie09

VIP Member
With her morning coffee set up stories and now baby spoons, she really is desperate to become Georgie

Dd29

VIP Member
she keeps comparing the new plan and how much better it is.
2 weeks ago she was grateful of her week of no training and so glad G gave her what she wanted. Today she's so happy her new trainer makes her train...

Regina George

VIP Member
Wonder if it’s cos she read here and read that we said she’d thrive with a different coach

I may or may not have asked in her question box recently if she reads her thread, just incase she wasn’t aware 😂

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I remember batting for Leanne when she got out from between G’s legs but my god. Shut. Up. It’s now a constant repeat of I don’t wanna train. I’m tired. I’m chunky. I’m tired. I’m Chunky. No more food. I don’t wanna train. I’m tired. Like holy shit.

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Very interesting! Intrigued to know who Leannes next coach is.. didn’t she say she doesn’t want to compete?

Reactions: 5

Redbeth75

Is it me or is she constantly about to get her period? She is in her “luteal phase” (ick) again! Seems she says it every week but it never comes. Maybe she needs to admit she is just constantly miserable

bale23

I mean she absolutely reeks of privilege… sorry you can’t go to one festival in your entire lifespan because we have to protect the vulnerable from dying 🤷🏻‍♀️

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I do think that he dieted Leanne down to a skeleton as a f u to bex. But I agree with you she really shouldn’t be an online coach when she’s feeling like this. Or at the very least keep these thoughts offline cause it could make her clients feel very low about themselves
His meal plans are basic and the worst copy and paste I’ve ever known too and her giving advise to girls bigger than her when she is so hard on herself to the point she calls herself a pig and fat just takes the piss. So glad Bex saw sense and left him and training people underneath him. It’s all so easy to be put on a meal plan then say you’re a coach. Her form is bad, her attitude is spoilt and wish she would put herself and her emo queen title in the bin.

Redbeth75

she has put competing on hold. I think I can safely say that none of us on here are surprised. She came 4th. She was never going to continue