Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what you want in a coach! I remember picking my old coach based off of peoples opinions, closeness and supportiveness. Because it can be such a lonely road if people IRL don’t get it, like it or understand it. But then that’s put your partner at a small disadvantage as he may well be an amazing coach but these 2 week online qualified coaches are taking over the field. My coach ended up putting her price by a lot and for me, I couldn’t afford it so looked around and ended up losing £300+ on trying different coaches who just bloody were awful. The meal plan included things I can’t (or won’t) eat, was IMO too basic and really low calories. Then people like Leanne copy and paste like Georgie and push down the real MVP coaches! So, my window shopping stopped and I’m not 4 stone heavier with no motivation and no coach 😂

Mate - you have literally described my life!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So Georgie posts earlier on her stories over woman's clothing sizes and now Leanne has to do the same zzzz

She’s deleted those said stories now lol 😂

Last edited:
I don’t know what she’s deleted but she went on a rant because someone said she only started watching ST after season 3. Videoing herself saying she will make them look stupid if they try and make her look stupid.
She has an awful attitude.
I don’t know how she has so many clients because watching her stories would not make me think ‘she seems really helpful and supportive’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know what she’s deleted but she went on a rant because someone said she only started watching ST after season 3. Videoing herself saying she will make them look stupid if they try and make her look stupid.
She has an awful attitude.
I don’t know how she has so many clients because watching her stories would not make me think ‘she seems really helpful and supportive’
Damn I wish I’d seen that. Why get so worked up over a mainstream programme?! That’s weird

And she doesn’t have that many clients. She only does checkins a couple times a week, always has spaces opening up and hasn’t really increased her followers much since this thread began. She will have even less when she goes into prep properly as she won’t be able to cope

I’d usually be saying “duck no” to her new ‘podcast’, but she isn’t organised enough to keep this one going after the initial phase. Ironically.

Reactions: 2
Oh my god.
I’ve just discovered this thread! Ive followed leanne for years, but just recently, I’ve been thinking ‘why is she trying so hard to be like Georgie’.
Then today, she’s had bangs put in her hair, she literally looks the SPITTING image of Georgie only with black hair!!!!! WHY!?! First it was the baby spoon now this. She irritates me so much recently and I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who thinks it! Literally ran to tattle to see if she had a thread after seeing her new hair 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m curious why her and Rita have stopped working with the sports massage guy, they both did announcements about it but didn’t say why. Any ideas?

I’m curious why her and Rita have stopped working with the sports massage guy, they both did announcements about it but didn’t say why. Any ideas?
I hate speculation (weird for someone who loves tattle I know 😂) but I think it’s something to do with her going assisted going by timing. She is clearly loving the speculation though, if not she would just ignore the questions about it…

Leanne does my head in with how negative she is, but I do have to give her major credit - she looks amazing at the moment 🫣 can’t get over how shredded her back looks

She’s so snarky on her anon questions. I’m finding her difficult to follow these days.
She bangs on about using fat burners and then gets pissy when she gets questions about fat burners!!
---
Leanne does my head in with how negative she is, but I do have to give her major credit - she looks amazing at the moment 🫣 can’t get over how shredded her back looks
She does…but it seems quite early to be that shredded. I don’t know anything about BB but is she not worried may lose all that she has been working to build with still so many weeks to go? That Louis seems to have all the newbies on the same plan that changes daily. Poor Rits doing her big job and having a family on the same plan as Leanne who only has her own time to fit around. 20k steps feels huge too. Guess we will see on show day but his approach seems odd from afar

Do you mean the muscle coach guy? If so I presume it’s because she wanted to compete and he doesn’t coach competitors

Do you mean the muscle coach guy? If so I presume it’s because she wanted to compete and he doesn’t coach competitors
No the massage guy called Lee, not Like Beastall (although he gives me the ick & really annoys me for some reason and idk what ahahah)