Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I hope it does, only because her moaning is just getting too much tbh! She’s so fucking negative about everything - how the hell is she going to become a coach?! I’m depressed just watching her stories
I love a festival (RIP t in the park 🙄) but you need to be realistic ffs

chaitealatte

Agree! To put it all over social media is embarrassing - I hope they’re all fined for breaking the rules. Also we need to know what trust Leanne works for.
I looked at her Facebook and her location is set as Nottingham so there’s a good chance it would be the Nottingham University Hospitals

BananaRama

Chatty Member
That’s exactly what I think !! I’ve been with my coach since November 2019 (although he’s my partner so it’s a wee bit different 😂) but he asked a new sign up the other day why they picked him out of the 1000s of other coaches, and she said that she’d seen how close his clients were, how supportive we are of each other and how long we’ve stuck around!
That’s what you want in a coach! I remember picking my old coach based off of peoples opinions, closeness and supportiveness. Because it can be such a lonely road if people IRL don’t get it, like it or understand it. But then that’s put your partner at a small disadvantage as he may well be an amazing coach but these 2 week online qualified coaches are taking over the field. My coach ended up putting her price by a lot and for me, I couldn’t afford it so looked around and ended up losing £300+ on trying different coaches who just bloody were awful. The meal plan included things I can’t (or won’t) eat, was IMO too basic and really low calories. Then people like Leanne copy and paste like Georgie and push down the real MVP coaches! So, my window shopping stopped and I’m not 4 stone heavier with no motivation and no coach 😂

Miamia1

She’s unfollowed G (and G has unfollowed her) 👀

She did get less annoying for a while but lord above it’s so bad again. Just crack on lass and stop whinging.
ooh wonder what’s happened there - probably all the digs she started posting about G to be fair but G is a ball bag