Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Learn how to spell nutrition if trying to advertise this as a service for coaching and led by someone I wouldn’t take nutrition advice from.
Online coaches are not qualified in this area

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Learn how to spell nutrition if trying to advertise this as a service for coaching and led by someone I wouldn’t take nutrition advice from.
Isn’t is illegal to do meal plans? I swear I read that somewhere 😬
---
Okay maybe not illegal that’s awfy dramatic 😂

Isn’t is illegal to do meal plans? I swear I read that somewhere 😬
---
Okay maybe not illegal that’s awfy dramatic 😂
It’s not “illegal” per say, but technically speaking personal trainers should only give general nutrition advice not specific and not write meal plans

Reactions: 2
3A897DB1-49C0-422B-A26A-F4BB29C552AC.jpeg
I
I’m just still so shocked and saddened, at the extreme she (and Lois) took it. How this represents body building I will never know. I do BB , I have a coach and I’m competing next year but this?! This just saddens me and actually, if I had to look like this I would quit out now b

Reactions: 6
Meal planning again for clients, no way qualified or an example to follow

Reactions: 1
Is it me or is she constantly about to get her period? She is in her “luteal phase” (ick) again! Seems she says it every week but it never comes. Maybe she needs to admit she is just constantly miserable

Reactions: 5
Anyone been watching her stories this past weekend? Both their cars were stolen, they have been found. She’s been staying at her parents. And having a breakdown from the looks of it now. Struggling with bodybuilding ect

Anyone been watching her stories this past weekend? Both their cars were stolen, they have been found. She’s been staying at her parents. And having a breakdown from the looks of it now. Struggling with bodybuilding ect
Are her and Lee still together? I missed a whole chunk of her stories

Yet more attention seeking 🙄

So on yesterdays stories she says she’s got ADHD? Has she? This is why she claims gets overwhelmed and doesn’t respond to all messages lol.
Says she’s not a witch but yet usually very bitchy

So on yesterdays stories she says she’s got ADHD? Has she? This is why she claims gets overwhelmed and doesn’t respond to all messages lol.
Says she’s not a witch but yet usually very bitchy
Completely undiagnosed! She occasionally pipes up with something she thinks proves she has it, but has not had the tests / results. Eg there was one story she put on about losing drinks bottle caps (while in the last stages of prep) proves she is adhd. It’s just another example of her trying to be ‘different’ by jumping on yet another bandwagon.

She’s so annoying. Going on about how this is her time of year. Bore off you predictable ‘alternative’ basic witch

she has put competing on hold. I think I can safely say that none of us on here are surprised. She came 4th. She was never going to continue

Didn’t she wear those awful pin stripe trousers and use baby spoons when she was on prep tho? Bodybuilding trends are only cool when she does it obviously xox
1FC7C0FA-FFDF-47D5-915B-69404658FCA1.png

How can she be about to get her period again? She says that every bleeping week!!

Now she’s definitely moved away from body building and to look like the KK twins… how can your goal swap so much?

Reactions: 2
But moaned when everyone said “it’s just a phase” 😩
Remember all those posts about how much she loves the body building lifestyle and that will be her life now.