Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kjl2096

Yep totally agree that Rita looked better. I've enjoyed watching Leanne thought she was honest about it all but totally shocked by the end result, she looks painfully think, in clothes you would think she had an eating disorder

Reactions: 6

chaitealatte

Christ alive! The world does not need another online coach who thinks they’re qualified to give exercise and nutrition advice just because they’ve put on 500g muscle 😭😭😭

• Haha

Lockdownbordem

Oh my god.
I’ve just discovered this thread! Ive followed leanne for years, but just recently, I’ve been thinking ‘why is she trying so hard to be like Georgie’.
Then today, she’s had bangs put in her hair, she literally looks the SPITTING image of Georgie only with black hair!!!!! WHY!?! First it was the baby spoon now this. She irritates me so much recently and I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who thinks it! Literally ran to tattle to see if she had a thread after seeing her new hair 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

filly9797

Does anyone else find it concerning that she’s suppose to be able to coach other girls when she can’t seem to build muscle herself? What was the point in the huge off season gaining all that body fat to build nothing?

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I think she feels like she is ‘relatable’ but is sooooo far from it, it actually makes her deluded. When she a that size and calls herself chonky 💀 She shouldn’t be helping any girls on meal plans seeing as she is clearly suffering from body/food disorder and the way her coach put her down to a skeleton isn’t inspiring or body goals. I think her coach has put these ideals in her head; considering Bex was with him once and she left him then compared her body with him and to her new coach speaks volumes too. Wanky coach training a wanky coach.

Dd29

VIP Member
She keeps referring to how she's eating so much better now she's got a meal plan.... She's a PT and was coaching herself..... Shows how little she actually knows and she's charging others a lot of money for her expertise

PinkGin123

VIP Member
How many times do we need to see the Prosecco glass and hear about the new chapter in her life 🙄. I’m sure it’s been 5 times already this week

• Haha

McMoany

I properly hate follow this girl. She’s absolutely not in the right position to be coaching anyone. No PT experience, only been training herself for 18months, negative Nancy, the list goes on.

ChrisMay

The girl that won looked fantastic, I actually think her friend Rita looked better than her!

tattlysquid

She’s going down the same pipeline they ALL do.

Do a bikini comp for instagram clout without thinking about the risks -> rub in everyone’s faces how much better you are than them -> fuck over your health hormones, relationship with food, gym and body image -> start coaching other women even though you’re fucked up -> start preaching about wellness, holistic health, and hormone health even though you’ve been toxic on instagram for years.

SO MANY of them do it. They’re all sheep, particularly ex-Georgie clients. There’s been like four or five of them now. G does a show, let’s all do a show. Follow the crowd and bleat away the same shit they all do. Running and wellness is trendy RN So they’ll all go down that rabbit hole.

• Heart

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her a little while back cos I couldn’t stand how conceited she was amd how much of a Georgie clone. Is she bearable enough now she’s not with Georgie? I might follow again!
Completely (in my eyes!) different person. No pity me rambles. Lemme lick G’s arse and basically run Cbg. Just a major 180.
I love her digs. Her small subtle snides directed at G.
Like her diet was shit. She would eat for convenience. Her form was so bad and now isn’t. It’s little things that amuse me lol but she kept my follow 👌🏼

queenamber

VIP Member
Nothing much phases me these days but FFS, if you've got a public IG account with plans of personal training one day, WHY do people want to read about Matt Hancock sucking you off and shoving barbells up arses?!!! Her attitude absolutely STINKS.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
3A897DB1-49C0-422B-A26A-F4BB29C552AC.jpeg
I
I’m just still so shocked and saddened, at the extreme she (and Lois) took it. How this represents body building I will never know. I do BB , I have a coach and I’m competing next year but this?! This just saddens me and actually, if I had to look like this I would quit out now b

Dd29

VIP Member
Love how she's blaming the vaccine for messing with her periods and in same story says she's been on the pill 8 years ... 🤦🤦🤦🤦

• Haha

fluffy_unicorn🦄

19FB7F28-332F-4B7F-8FFB-7E8CF9145241.jpeg

I know this is an extreme but G and Leanne are both figure, albeit one in short and the tall categories, but the difference in muscle mass is crazy!

• Wow

Miamia1

Started to warm to her after she left Georgie but oh my god she needs to stop moaning. It isn’t inspirational to see her constantly moaning about being CHONKY or training or doing cardio or working or getting out of bed or fucking breathing. If she hates it so much then just stop 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ I train and sometimes cannot be arsed and have a moan but not every bloody day!! I wouldn’t find her motivating as a coach to be honest and don’t think she’s experienced enough to be doing online stuff - she hasn’t even worked in a gym or do any face to face PT plus her form is questionable a lot of the time!

Lockdownbordem

I am really inexperienced in BB or competing or whatever, so probably shouldn’t comment. But I generally think she looks awful. She looks skinny? Like painfully ill.😣