Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

macrofriendly

VIP Member
I don't even know or follow this girl but she liked my IG pic yesterday and now because of this thread I feel famous and relevant thanks guys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Redbeth75

But moaned when everyone said “it’s just a phase” 😩
Remember all those posts about how much she loves the body building lifestyle and that will be her life now.

ChrisMay

Didnt she say she was willing herself to this category? Like she wanted to be in athletic tall, which really didnt suit her!

Is it bad I am also glad that she didn't win because she would 1) be insufferable and 2) shows that finally PCA doesn't care about followers!

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Am I the only one who is starting to visualize online coaching as a giant pyramid scheme/multi level marketing sham?

I understand that the pay structure isn't similar at all, and that you don't earn a percentage of your downline's sales from their own coaching businesses.

I just keep thinking of a top tier of established "elite coaches" for example Dan Welburn who regularly compete (Georgie's coach)
Then you have a 2nd tier which would comprise of Georgie (limited competition experience and doesn't provide contest prep coaching to others)
Leanne would probably fall into a 3rd tier. Formally coached by Georgie, just passed her online personal trainer course and is still very much a student of nutrition/training herself, let alone competition.

Atrocious branding.

I'd LOVE to know what she's thinking of charging per month.

Screenshot 2021-06-12 at 20-42-15 Lift With Leanne Coach on Instagram “✨ Fitness Lifestyle Onl...png

Rxt156

VIP Member
Hilariously embarrassing.
Tier hopping last week now getting upset because the Gov have shut it all BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU BREAKING THE RULES😠😠😠😠😠
I need some fresh air 🤣

airx01

If she thinks that she is a “mindset” coach then it actually hilarious. I don’t know a more negative, deluded PT 🙄

Reactions: 4

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Nah but I’ve seen a few things, albeit on insta so I don’t know how true 🤷‍♀️, about police turning up at gyms and asking where each person is from. They do seem to be cracking down on it so she does need to be careful. Still can’t believe someone who works for the NHS is as blatant about how following the rules as her.
Agree! To put it all over social media is embarrassing - I hope they’re all fined for breaking the rules. Also we need to know what trust Leanne works for.

Dd29

VIP Member
A lifestyle coach needing a lifestyle coach doesn't say much about her coaching skills 🙈

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
How can she be about to get her period again? She says that every fucking week!!
Think to be ‘relatable’ or to make people think she isn’t seriously underweight. Which IMO she is. Everything is a phase and everything she does do is so over the top. Like she is the ONLY emo body builder who likes spooky season. Seriously.

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Her latest Instagram story saying she doesn’t have the physique to wear leggings and a sports bra in the gym anymore has got me mad and feeling even more self conscious about how I look 🙄😔🙃
Fucking ridiculous, and she’s going to be a lifestyle coach?!

I’m sure you look awesome in your gym gear angel x

• Heart

chaitealatte

No fucks given then Leanne 🤔. Why publicly admit this? 🔔🔚
She’s deleted this already. I wonder how many people sent her a DM challenging her. She’s disgustingly arrogant online but you can tell she’s really a wimp in real life

• Haha

_madrid2011

I think her cursing is so off putting.
Agree! There’s just no need. And if you want to bang on about government/ festivals etc have a private page that isn’t your work one. I have two instagrams because my home life stays out of my work!

DietGossip

VIP Member
I've seen footage of police waiting outside gyms in tier 3 ares to double check where people have travelled from. She needs to be careful.

• Haha

PinkGin123

VIP Member
So she doesn’t enjoy looking after people (her job), she moans about training (her potential future job) and she’s constantly drooling over men on her stories which look nothing like her boyfriend. Is there any joy in this girls life 😭
She does need to be very careful in terms of negativity, especially if she’s going to start coaching - no one wants a coach who complains about anything and everything, they need to be inspiring!

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I agree. She’s completely turned my opinion around. She seems happier, seems more motivated and isn’t worried about bulking. Don’t think it’s been missed for G though. She’s been so quiet since Leanne left. Best decision she’s ever made!