Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even know or follow this girl but she liked my IG pic yesterday and now because of this thread I feel famous and relevant thanks guys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh most definitely!!!
She was actually quite passive aggressive with her response a bit. I go through phases of thinking she’s tolerable and then her irritating me. I think she’s starting to get too big for her boots

Reactions: 1
She was actually quite passive aggressive with her response a bit. I go through phases of thinking she’s tolerable and then her irritating me. I think she’s starting to get too big for her boots
💯 getting to big for her boots! Especially now she’s ‘coaching’ 🙄 😬

The fact she’s going right into online coaching without working in a gym doesn’t sit right with me
I agree too. She has hardly any experience of even training consistently. It won’t last. She is too daddy to be a decent coach.

Am I the only one who is starting to visualize online coaching as a giant pyramid scheme/multi level marketing sham?

I understand that the pay structure isn't similar at all, and that you don't earn a percentage of your downline's sales from their own coaching businesses.

I just keep thinking of a top tier of established "elite coaches" for example Dan Welburn who regularly compete (Georgie's coach)
Then you have a 2nd tier which would comprise of Georgie (limited competition experience and doesn't provide contest prep coaching to others)
Leanne would probably fall into a 3rd tier. Formally coached by Georgie, just passed her online personal trainer course and is still very much a student of nutrition/training herself, let alone competition.

Atrocious branding.

I'd LOVE to know what she's thinking of charging per month.

Screenshot 2021-06-12 at 20-42-15 Lift With Leanne Coach on Instagram “✨ Fitness Lifestyle Onl...png

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who is starting to visualize online coaching as a giant pyramid scheme/multi level marketing sham?

I understand that the pay structure isn't similar at all, and that you don't earn a percentage of your downline's sales from their own coaching businesses.

I just keep thinking of a top tier of established "elite coaches" for example Dan Welburn who regularly compete (Georgie's coach)
Then you have a 2nd tier which would comprise of Georgie (limited competition experience and doesn't provide contest prep coaching to others)
Leanne would probably fall into a 3rd tier. Formally coached by Georgie, just passed her online personal trainer course and is still very much a student of nutrition/training herself, let alone competition.

Atrocious branding.

I'd LOVE to know what she's thinking of charging per month.

View attachment 614793
It’s a weird one. My partner does some online coaching but at least 3/4 if not more of his clients are 1-2-1, because he finds it a lot more beneficial. I get that online has his benefits but it’s so vaguely outlined with the amount of support you get that it always makes me feel a bit ‘meh’

I know there are great online coaches (GLJFitness at least seems great, to name one lifestyle one) but G seems to copy and pasted and actually no support

edited to add: I don’t even know if that makes sense 😂 my head is still scrambled and my heart hurts from the football

I hope she doesn't pack in the NHS job to pursue this.

The fact that she's such a novice fitness gal herself doesn't sit right with me. Imagine taking 3 months of piano lessons, then launching your own piano teaching business.

Online coaching looks like a big, unregulated bubble, ready to burst. She'll have to be careful dishing out nutrition and training advice, especially when the consequences of ill informed advice could jeopardize a client's health.

Screenshot 2021-06-12 at 21-10-51 Lift With Leanne Coach on Instagram “So, what actually IS on...png

The fact that she's such a novice fitness gal herself doesn't sit right with me. Imagine taking 3 months of piano lessons, then launching your own piano teaching business.
I’ve been lifting for two-ish years and I don’t even like going to the gym with my pals and running them through a beginners/body weight session 😂 I get that it’s her passion but….

fwiw I do want to do my PT things eventually but I don’t want to rush it

I hope she doesn't pack in the NHS job to pursue this.

Online coaching looks like a big, unregulated bubble, ready to burst. She'll have to be careful dishing out nutrition and training advice, especially when the consequences of ill informed advice could jeopardize a client's health.

View attachment 614858
Totally agree! She didn’t even know how to hip thrust properly until a few weeks ago!
She should coach a couple of people for FREE, to help gain experience, then start charging in a few months. So rushed.

Reactions: 2
Totally agree! She didn’t even know how to hip thrust properly until a few weeks ago!
She should coach a couple of people for FREE, to help gain experience, then start charging in a few months. So rushed.
Completely agree with this. Like I don't know why people feel it's appropriate to coach someone when they've had under a year of good, solid training. Your basic PT qualifications will teach you jack tit and there's so much competition nowadays for actually good coaches. there's no way I'd apply to work with a coach as inexperienced as her; she has no background or proof of success/client transformation, so people are just applying because she's got a decent following. Lol

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how people can find her inspiring - like a lot of you have said she’s constantly got a negative mindset. It also really bugs me how she constantly goes on about feeling chubby or fluffy when there’s nothing on her, what a way to alienate any potential clients who are “bigger” (I used to follow her but this kinda crap had such a negative impact on me).
Also, everyone and their bloody nans are online PT’s now.

Reactions: 8
When she originally changed coaches she was a lot more positive but it didn’t really last very long… 🤦‍♀️