Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going to her for coaching advice and legit being heavier than her. Like to me, I’m at least 3+ stone heavier and her ‘fat days’ and feeling chonky in her size 8’s or that they don’t fit! Like wtf. How does that come across?! How does someone like me (who is heavier than her) meant to see her as inspirational or even motivational?
👏👏

I appreciate what she’s trying to do… showing you that you CAN eat more and it’s ok. And I guess if you’re used to being such a worm a bit of extra fat isn't a great feeling. But at the same time… she’s complaining she’s “chonky” cos her size 8’s don’t fit? Girl needs to get a grip if she’s gonna be a decent coach. As much as G annoys me, she does have that bit kinda nailed.

Reactions: 1
I find it weird how her clients have ‘Lwl’ in their handles. Same has the GBG63 girls. No thank you 👋🏻 if my coach asked me to do that he would get told to bolt 😂 I was going to say I would dump him but that seems harsh even for me, and I do love my partner 😅

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t help myself. How damn similar?!
I feel like there’s just no originality there. Also think a lot of it is remarkably similar to what Georgie has done. I feel like a lot of people do a few online pt cycles now and then just somehow get into that mindset of “oh I should just be a pt”. Baffles me that a lot of people flock to these trainers when a lot of them haven’t even done one in person coaching session or ever worked in a gym.

I feel like there’s just no originality there. Also think a lot of it is remarkably similar to what Georgie has done. I feel like a lot of people do a few online pt cycles now and then just somehow get into that mindset of “oh I should just be a pt”. Baffles me that a lot of people flock to these trainers when a lot of them haven’t even done one in person coaching session or ever worked in a gym.
I agree! It’s so embarrassing that they are all copying each other. And why all the fuss about getting up early and spending loads of time programming…you’ve got 4 clients!! Most of who will be family or desperados. You don’t need to be up at 5am, copying G’s coffee post and talking about check ins. You have 4…for the whole week!!!

I couldn’t help myself. How damn similar?!
Give them a Canva account and some copy and paste quotes…taaaa daaaa … instant online trainer 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine being overweight and signing up to a PT, then the PT who is like a size 8 refers to herself as chunky.... The woman has no clue

Reactions: 11
As if she can’t find clothes to fit her, she’s being such a miserable twit. If you went to her for coaching as a size 14 or something you’d feel like shite listening to this

Reactions: 5
She's such a whinge bag but equally also alienating to anyone who wouldn't actually mind her body jeez clueless

Soooo rude. I’m sure the people messaging her were just trying to help!
It’s just such a waste. Like you can’t eat them now, just freeze them for when you can fgs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Or take them to a food bank or something. Why she always got so much attitude with everyone

She's literally the biggest whinge back and comes suddenly ever fitness person is offering training convinced they're all beach body reps

Reactions: 3