Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I properly hate follow this girl. She’s absolutely not in the right position to be coaching anyone. No PT experience, only been training herself for 18months, negative Nancy, the list goes on.

Reactions: 6
I mean she absolutely reeks of privilege… sorry you can’t go to one festival in your entire lifespan because we have to protect the vulnerable from dying 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I mean she absolutely reeks of privilege… sorry you can’t go to one festival in your entire lifespan because we have to protect the vulnerable from dying 🤷🏻‍♀️
And she works for the bleeping nhs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Good god. She's a size 8. She is not "chonky". Bodybuilders push their bodyweight up far more in their improvement season than she is doing like most of them have three different sizes of clothes. She should look at how GLJFitness handled it (brilliantly). Christ

Reactions: 7
Good god. She's a size 8. She is not "chonky". Bodybuilders push their bodyweight up far more in their improvement season than she is doing like most of them have three different sizes of clothes. She should look at how GLJFitness handled it (brilliantly). Christ
I love G!!

Reactions: 1
I remember batting for Leanne when she got out from between G’s legs but my god. Shut. Up. It’s now a constant repeat of I don’t wanna train. I’m tired. I’m chunky. I’m tired. I’m Chunky. No more food. I don’t wanna train. I’m tired. Like holy tit.

Reactions: 6
I was thinking about her in the gym this morning. I think a lot of her naivety surrounding online coaching is actually down to the copy and paste nature of what Georgie does, which isn’t a good example to follow 😬 surprised her current coach hasn’t said anything because he seems to be very on it. Or at least he looks like he is 😂

I remember batting for Leanne when she got out from between G’s legs but my god. Shut. Up. It’s now a constant repeat of I don’t wanna train. I’m tired. I’m chunky. I’m tired. I’m Chunky. No more food. I don’t wanna train. I’m tired. Like holy tit.

We all have days we don’t want to train but she has them all the time. And I don’t claim to be wanting to make it my career 😬

Imagine going to her for coaching advice and legit being heavier than her. Like to me, I’m at least 3+ stone heavier and her ‘fat days’ and feeling chonky in her size 8’s or that they don’t fit! Like wtf. How does that come across?! How does someone like me (who is heavier than her) meant to see her as inspirational or even motivational?

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen Tara’s insta story talking to camera about motorway junctions 😂😂😂 It’s the dullest thing I have ever seen. Is this her attempt at engaging content?!?!

• Haha
Her latest Instagram story saying she doesn’t have the physique to wear leggings and a sports bra in the gym anymore has got me mad and feeling even more self conscious about how I look 🙄😔🙃

Her latest Instagram story saying she doesn’t have the physique to wear leggings and a sports bra in the gym anymore has got me mad and feeling even more self conscious about how I look 🙄😔🙃
bleeping ridiculous, and she’s going to be a lifestyle coach?!

I’m sure you look awesome in your gym gear angel x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yep for a lifestyle coach she sure knows how to make people feel poop