LBC Radio #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shelagh talking about China being able to harvest our data is interesting.
I was listening to a programme a while back about the in-roads China is making into Africa, lots of building projects, communications, mining, road & rail, all comes at a price - info and control.

Reactions: 1
I was listening to a programme a while back about the in-roads China is making into Africa, lots of building projects, communications, mining, road & rail, all comes at a price - info and control.
I agree about China Bobby. I understand that they were also behind Barbados becoming a republic.

• Wow
The property developers who are turning London into an expensive ghetto of high rise flats advertise them for sale in the Middle and Far East before they're even built.

:)LBC RADIO #4 ?

The property developers who are turning London into an expensive ghetto of high rise flats advertise them for sale in the Middle and Far East before they're even built.

:)LBC RADIO #4 ?
In my part of town ( not far from Nine Elms) it is the Far East with places like Singapore and at the moment Hong Kong that all the building is/was aimed at.

Reactions: 3
In my part of town ( not far from Nine Elms) it is the Far East with places like Singapore and at the moment Hong Kong that all the building is/was aimed at.
I find it freaky around there. I got lost there at night driving (no satnav) and had to ask a bin lorry driver directions to the Sainsbury’s.

Reactions: 2
Somebody's disrupting the LBC Clubhouse...police out in force 😃👮‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♂️
I saw. I don't know who that poster is but I like them. :)

Our household is one of those that does Xmas lunch around TQ's speech. The oldies like to watch her and then have lunch straight after. We don't really listen though, most of us spend most of the time doing our best impressions of her. More of a tradition thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
After a lot of thought, quite a bit of research, I spoke to influential people, including Colin from Windsor (or thereabouts!). It was a unanimous decision that the new thread should be called 'LBC Radio #4'

• Haha
After a lot of thought, quite a bit of research, I spoke to influential people, including Colin from Windsor (or thereabouts!). It was a unanimous decision that the new thread should be called 'LBC Radio #4'
We don't like change 🤪

Personally I think it's classic and chic.

Reactions: 2
For Colin in leafy Bucks, monitoring LBC output is now a 12-15 hr a day job (unpaid) these days.
He also has a direct line to OfCom for anything he has disagreed with on LBC.
One man's quest to take down Global continues....... 😃

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Steve buys drones. He has one with a camera on it, and the latest, which lights up, only cost £60. But he hasn't taken it out of the box yet. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Steve buys drones. He has one with a camera on it, and the latest, which lights up, only cost £60. But he hasn't taken it out of the box yet. 🙄
He's been an easier listen since toning down the personal attacks on certain 'celebs'.
I caught him waffling about squirrel highways & Leila Morse going naked 😁

I have a hedgehog outlet/inlet at my garden fence, no sightings this year so far though.
We did have one last year.
My next door neighbour has a full on hedgehog sanctuary going on in her garden. It's like a Sylvanian hedgehog village. Little houses and all carefully watched on her CCTV. When we put a new fence up she made sure there was gaps in the fence for movement.

I have to say I do prefer Steve not bitching for the sake of it. It's more fun to listen to him waffling on about going to Sainsbury's for 25% of prosecco.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Afternoon All x
Steve stopped smoking way back via patches. Good on him x He tried several times before succeeding.
Ian Payne, a long time smoker, achieved it by using the drug Champix, The manufacturers have recently recalled it.

Is there anyone left to suspend/ban ??? Only me and I no longer ‘engage’…..exasperated at being constantly called out by the Leader of the Gang 😳
Yes, I have managed to hang on ( CC over there ) I won’t post anymore, though, because of a recent banning incident…plus their bullying tactics which were fully supported by the Mods !! It is now the anti Brexit/Boris political hate thread.
I wish they would stop playing that advert for James O’Brien’s latest interview with Kier’s 2nd in command !! Hearing that pompous voice hits a nerve.

I must admit, listening to Steve witter on rather than be insulting is far more enjoyable. It's lighthearted chit chat which makes such a difference to all the doom and gloom going on in the world. Like him or loathe him, you don't spend years in a job unless you're good at it - and he must be an asset to LBC given the public outcry to sack him after the Tilly scandal (I'm glad that has died down!).
Little Tilly has been returned to the loving arms of her papa, now 😃 Such a kerfuffle about nowt. The words used by SA are oft used as an endearment !!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.