LBC Radio #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he mention that this morning? I missed that. He said the other day that he had been getting a little chest pain, so I think he's got an appointment with the hospital. What he eats cannot help. He also doesn't get any exercise by the sounds of things.
It was a couple of days ago. Said he ate it then threw up 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Did he mention that this morning? I missed that. He said the other day that he had been getting a little chest pain, so I think he's got an appointment with the hospital. What he eats cannot help. He also doesn't get any exercise by the sounds of things.
Scoffing greasy hash browns while waiting for his train every morning can't help. And he's back on the prosecco.

Thank you xx Yes, you would definitely remember the lovely Colin and the rest of the gang always disagreeing with me, haha.
Who were you, over there, if you don’t mind saying ?
I'd prefer not to say on here AllieQ if that's ok, though I'm sure the other D.S.ers on here have probably recognised my style by now. However, as you have bothered enough to ask, I shall contact you via P.M. and let you know.

Reactions: 2
I'd prefer not to say on here AllieQ if that's ok, though I'm sure the other D.S.ers on here have probably recognised my style by now. However, as you have bothered enough to ask, I shall contact you via P.M. and let you know.
Some of us have rather given the game away.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw, there's quite a few of us 'refugees' - not given any choice in some cases! - enjoying the freedom of saying what we think without fear or favour.
I don't think the PM thingy works on here.

Aw, there's quite a few of us 'refugees' - not given any choice in some cases! - enjoying the freedom of saying what we think without fear or favour.
I don't think the PM thingy works on here.
I think Lambeth meant via DS. It's a shame we don't have PM here but I gather it stops a lot of problems. There was some misuse.

It would appear that Steve is not the only one seriously hacked off about the Trafalgar Square Christmas tree. Nick Abbot is seriously unimpressed too. Has exactly the same rant as Steve more or less. Looks like it's dead and not enough lights. He was also unhappy at the lack of Christmas treats in at the studio. Told Steve to pull his finger out. :D

Reactions: 2
He sounds demented sometimes. 'How can I reach you?' 'I have to keep telling the truth' 'How can I make you understand' ... all that kind of jazz. I do worry about him sometimes. Him and Maajid.
It is all rather extraordinary as if he has some unique insight. Yet he has been a radio presenter and worked in a gentlemens outfitters! I note from the LBC twitter feed that he is apparently also now an expert on the Royal Family.

" James O'Brien's incredible Eric Cantona-inspired analogy, featuring seagulls and a fishing trawler, explains why Meghan Markle has enraged so many media outlets. "

Is it not curious that with all this "insight" he does not get invited onto any of the main political shows? Perhaps there is a message in the way he does get invited onto the comedy ones.

• Haha
Is O'bingo about to tell us he once smoked a spliff & was involved in the club scene whilst wearing a Gieves & Hawke double breasted suit??

He's always given th
Is O'bingo about to tell us he once smoked a spliff & was involved in the club scene whilst wearing a Gieves & Hawke double breasted suit??
He's always given the impression that your first two guesses are right. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He used to regularly regale listeners with hints of such behaviour. Back in the days before he had Brexit on repeat he also kept covering these 2 subjects.

1. Drugs with heavy hints that he had been a player
2. Breastfeeding where he claimed considerable expertise and used the word "we" in reference to it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Some of us have rather given the game away.....
Yep, I announced it the other day !! Help 🙏🏻

He's always given th

He's always given the impression that your first two guesses are right. ;)
He often used to ‘confess’ that he was expelled from his private school due to drugs.
I haven’t listened to him for quite a time. He used to give me heart palpitations - not the nice variety, either !!
Alarming topic on Shelagh’s show, today. 50 plus children were killed, last year, by parental neglect. I guess that we only get to hear the horrific cases.

Thank you Lambeth 🌞

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He often used to ‘confess’ that he was expelled from his private school due to drugs.
I haven’t listened to him for quite a time. He used to give me heart palpitations - not the nice variety, either !!
Alarming topic on Shelagh’s show, today. 50 plus children were killed, last year, by parental neglect. I guess that we only get to hear the horrific cases.
I heard some of that too. Absolutely horrific. Social work and child protection is definitely one area I could never have worked in.

Someone must have had a word with James because he actually said today 'I'm supposed to be speaking less' ... I didn't hear much evidence of that tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.