LBC Radio #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The LBC Clubhouse intellectuals have been rounding on occy now, exploiting his grammatical errors for their own smugness.
That particular poster may well have a learning disability
Creeps
That's a bit rich coming from people who rarely post without spelling errors and typos.

Reactions: 3
The LBC Clubhouse intellectuals have been rounding on occy now, exploiting his grammatical errors for their own smugness.
That particular poster may well have a learning disability
Creeps
What do you expect from that site? It is an utter cesspit (still).

The GB news thread has decended into a debate on illegal migration and little to do with the actual topic in hand - GB news.

Reactions: 2
Nick Abbot was on form last night and as I thought, he already has the Peppa Pig soundbites up and running. 🐷

I wonder how many calls James actually takes as his monologues and pontifications are getting longer everyday. I'm pretty sure he took his first call at about 1023 the other day which is ridiculous.

Nick Abbot was on form last night and as I thought, he already has the Peppa Pig soundbites up and running. 🐷

I wonder how many calls James actually takes as his monologues and pontifications are getting longer everyday. I'm pretty sure he took his first call at about 1023 the other day which is ridiculous.
Vrrooom....vroom...forgive me 😁

Vrrooom....vroom...forgive me 😁
James was saying the other day that Boris took so long to to start his speech again that if he hadn't said 'forgive me' a couple of times the emergency tape would have kicked in and we'd be listening to Steve Allen talking about minced pies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

That was one of Wolfie's points ( how few calls James took) back in the day.....

That was one of Wolfie's points ( how few calls James took) back in the day.....
Ironically there is now a Nick Ferrari Monitoring Service, a Maajid Watch & the highlight of Colin's week - Simon Marks' 5 minute slot with Eddie Mair 😁
I also hear there are repeated calls for Jim O'Brien to appear in front of a Parliamentary Select Committee, where Jim will deliver a blistering monologue about Nadine Dorries.

Ironically there is now a Nick Ferrari Monitoring Service, a Maajid Watch & the highlight of Colin's week - Simon Marks' 5 minute slot with Eddie Mair 😁
I also hear there are repeated calls for Jim O'Brien to appear in front of a Parliamentary Select Committee, where Jim will deliver a blistering monologue about Nadine Dorries.
It's so tedious.

Ian Payne sounded lacklustre this morning, I picture Andy Pierce squeezing a stressball under the desk & then checking how his forearm looks during the advert breaks.

Reactions: 1
Ian Payne sounded lacklustre this morning, I picture Andy Pierce squeezing a stressball under the desk & then checking how his forearm looks during the advert breaks.
I agree, I was gobsmacked at a few things he said and turned off quite swiftly.

I love the way this site celebrates all the holidays and festivals ... loving the kippahs and dreidels :)

I've been listening to the Nick and Carol podcasts. I had a few to catch up on. They were discussing Only Fans. I'm pretty sure Nick Abbot has two personalities.

Slightly OT. I notice one of the contestants in 'Strictly' was voted off. I thought she may have thanked LBC for all the publicity they gave her recently !!!!!

• Haha
He's definitely got a lot worse recently. You know it's bad when you actually start making a point of seeing when the first caller appears.
Perhaps the "Monitoring" imposed some sort of discipline on James....

Oh and he is getting worse in other ways too.

That gives me another Wolfie reminder as he had the opposite view on Simon Marks.

Last edited:
Perhaps the "Monitoring" imposed some sort of discipline on James....

Oh and he is getting worse in other ways too.

That gives me another Wolfie reminder as he had the opposite view on Simon Marks.

I have no idea how James correlates the two. I think it needs a special mind set.

The nutters are out in force in Colin's LBC Clubhouse, anyone disagreeing with the mindset shall be admonished by Mama Italia.
Self awareness is not their strongest point though.

The nutters are out in force in Colin's LBC Clubhouse, anyone disagreeing with the mindset shall be admonished by Mama Italia.
Definitely not. There are endless posts on there about off topic stuff, football, random tweets, Covid updates, travel plans etc but if someone posts something not clique approved then it's jumped on. The other irony is they whine about people policing the thread which is exactly what they do 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
In this they follow their hero James and his campaign for people to wear masks. Apparently you just have to be in a pub and Covid risks disappear.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.