LBC Radio #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First set of RAJAR figures for over eighteen months available tomorrow. There's a whisper that Ferrari's is the most listened to breakfast show in London. That'll annoy some people! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
First set of RAJAR figures for over eighteen months available tomorrow. There's a whisper that Ferrari's is the most listened to breakfast show in London. That'll annoy some people! ;)
Super fan Colin from Windsor will be unable to contain his delight.

Best he does not celebrate too much though as he has to be up in time to have his ear pressed to the radio for a 7am start.

• Haha
It seems that the scissors were out elsewhere yesterday. A lot of the posts about Steve Allen have gone, and at least two posters have received bans.

**********************************************************************************************************

RAJAR are using a different method of calculation for these figures as they have not been published for the past 18 months. Although you will still be able to see how well a station is doing at present, it won't be comparable to previous stats.

Also as the period of the survey was partly during the lockdown, listeners 'habits' may have changed. Those working from home, will not be sitting in their cars listening to the radio, and people will have more opportunity to switch on during the day.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Please let that be true! 🤣

O'brien faux giggling monologue about being able to see the 'Emperor's new clothes'
'Keith'
'Help me out here'
Bingo card filling up rapidly

When I was listening to Maajid at the weekend he was busy telling us he is the only one telling the truth. I thought that was James O'Brien. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There is now a Nick Ferrari Fan Club

Maajid Watch
(suspended this Sunday as there will be a communal reading of the latest Jack Reacher book in the LBC Clubhouse) 😁

A Steve Allen Surveillance Group
&
An Iain Dale Inquisiton Committee

Reactions: 1
Because more people will have been at home (see above), they may not have got out of bed till later and switch on to ............ J O'B !!!

That is obvious but if there is any movement in listeners there are some that declare that Nick is finished and people have finally woken up to his 'rascist and mysoginist' views :rolleyes: :rolleyes: If Nick loses listeners because of not travelling to work then it would stand to reason Eddie would too for the same reasons.

I'm sure some presenters figures will have changed over the past 18 months.

Maajid Watch
(suspended this Sunday as there will be a communal reading of the latest Jack Reacher book in the LBC Clubhouse) 😁

&
How do I join these groups? :cool:

BTW I won't be reading Jack Reacher's book, because I am illigitimate !!!!!!!

• Haha

Maajid Watch

&
And what do we call the Andrew Castle followers? Wombles?

• Haha
Another rough day for James O'Brien as he gets it wrong again. Maybe he should write a book about it....

It seems that the scissors were out elsewhere yesterday. A lot of the posts about Steve Allen have gone, and at least two posters have received bans.
Oh dear, the Leftwaffe mods have been cracking down on any posts they consider subversive over on there have they? They must really hate free speech.

• Angry
Super fan Colin from Windsor will be unable to contain his delight.

Best he does not celebrate too much though as he has to be up in time to have his ear pressed to the radio for a 7am start.
Colin the bigot is up even earlier now to catch Steve Allen's output.

• Haha
I just put Sky News on to catch up on the day's events and there was someone from this parish as Andrew Pierce was giving his views on the Budget.
He was very upbeat whereas Kevin Maguire just looked miserable.

They always pluck out the breakfast show, as that is normally (up till now!) the most-listened to programme on any radio station.

I notice they are announcing on air that LBC has over 3m listeners. This is achieved by combining the UK total for LBC and the UK total for LBC News!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.