LBC Radio #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve has decided he doesn't like haloumi cheese. He's not sure what it is or what it actually tastes like but it sounds disgusting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
James O'Brien sat at the same table as Harry Redknapp and his wife at a wedding at the weekend.

Not sure what poor Harry had done to deserve that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't get all the love for halloumi. It just tastes very rubbery to me.
I've only had halloumi fries, but I dipped them in ketchup anyway πŸ˜„ so I didn't taste much.

I haven't tried it but I don't care for bland, chewy cheese like mozzarella and edam, and this looks similar. Apparently you have to grill or bake it to make it tasty.
Mozzarella is quite nice. It doesn't have a lot of flavour, but I can easily sit and eat a mozzarella ball in one sitting. I can't do that with most other cheeses haha.

Reactions: 1
I've only had halloumi fries, but I dipped them in ketchup anyway πŸ˜„ so I didn't taste much.

Mozzarella is quite nice. It doesn't have a lot of flavour, but I can easily sit and eat a mozzarella ball in one sitting. I can't do that with most other cheeses haha.
Mature Cheddar on an oatcake for me, that's as stinky as I can go, cheesewise. 😁

• Haha
I wish Lucinda Horsley would blow her nose before reading the news.

Steve has decided he doesn't like haloumi cheese. He's not sure what it is or what it actually tastes like but it sounds disgusting.
Sounds fair enough to me, I've never eaten tomatoes or cucumbers, I don't know what they actually taste like but they sound disgusting

If I buy as lump of cheese (pre-wrapped) from the supermarket, normally cheddar, I could cut off slices during the evening and probably eat it all. I do stop myself though !

The best cheeses I ever had were from France. It's been a long time since I have down the Dover-Calais day-trip run !!

Reactions: 2
Never thought of that!

I'm sure James will have schmoozed his way through the whole thing. :)
This is why you are a far nicer person than I am. In my mind's eye I was picturing Frank lobbing a big piece of wedding cake (hard icing side) at James' superior smug face ;)

For posters here who are not aware of the what happened between James O'Brien and Frank Lampard, see the following:

Radio Presenter vs Premiership Footballer (back when Frank was still one)

Reactions: 2
Let's hope Harry's nephew, Frank Lampard wasn't also a guest. Poor J O'B would have ended up hiding in the toilets...
James will have had several nightmares about this all going.

Harry Redknapp: What is this about you calling my favourite nephew "weak and scum" James?

Reactions: 3
According to Colin's LBC Clubhouse anarchy in the uk is just around the corner, with a burglary epidemic and car-jackings imminent
😁

According to Colin's LBC Clubhouse anarchy in the uk is just around the corner, with a burglary epidemic and car-jackings imminent
😁
He's hoping!

The Jobbie fan club seems to have had a change of heart since he stopped ranting about Brexit. I checked out Amazon to see how his board game is selling. There are only 2 (gushing) reviews. The odd thing is that it was published in October but if you order it now there's a 1/2 month wait for it.

He's hoping!

The Jobbie fan club seems to have had a change of heart since he stopped ranting about Brexit. I checked out Amazon to see how his board game is selling. There are only 2 (gushing) reviews. The odd thing is that it was published in October but if you order it now there's a 1/2 month wait for it.
Were one of the 5* reviews from 'an Amazon Customer, Bucks" by any chance???
😁

• Haha
The ability of James O'Brien to grab the wrong end of the stick constantly amazes me/

Wow, that's just a bizarre take on everything, Climate Change etc... while managing to shoehorn Brexit in at the end, and Lineker also, who has more skeletons in is closet than a graveyard.

Listening to it makes absolutely no sense, he slags off the average person who do their best regarding Climate Change and want to leave the world in a better place than they found it.
And defends the awful preachy people in power/celebs who fly everywhere on private planes, and whose carbon footprint for a year will vastly outweigh the average person's footprint in their lifetime.

BTW, l cannot stand Climate Deniers, but this is such a bizarre ramble, you do get to thinking whose side this extreme venting rant onπŸ€”

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.