LBC Radio #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone hear somebody trying to explain to Nick 18% (I think it was). I never quite understood what it was all about, and I doubt Nick did either !

Did anyone hear somebody trying to explain to Nick 18% (I think it was). I never quite understood what it was all about, and I doubt Nick did either !
That 18% is the amount of time that LBC listener of the year nominee & President of The Nick Ferrari Fan Club - 'Colin from Windsor' has left in a day, after his LBC sentry duty has ended.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Steve says he has cold feet due to bad circulation because of diabetes. That cannot be right? Surely he can try to reverse his diabetes if it's type 2.

Steve says he has cold feet due to bad circulation because of diabetes. That cannot be right? Surely he can try to reverse his diabetes if it's type 2.
Of course he could but it would mean changing his appalling diet. It's easier just to take the meds.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was proper weird actually. He says he has carpets throughout his flat, including in the bathroom and kitchen. He then goes on to say he falls over all the time and maybe It's a sign of something. Wtf? :oops: :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 1
He's insulin dependant type 1 which is incurable, not just type 2 which can possibly be reversed. Feet are a serious matter to people who are insulin dependant as the blood supply to the feet is compromised and they lose sensation, get ulcers and gangrene which can cause death (as happened to my friend Al). Don't treat it lightly.

Last edited:
He's insulin dependant type 1 which is incurable, not just type 2 which can possibly be reversed. Feet are a serious matter to people who are insulin dependant as the blood supply to the feet is compromised and they lose sensation, get ulcers and gangrene which can cause death (as happened to my friend Al). Don't treat it lightly.
He's insulin dependent type 2.

Nobody tell Steve about this bottle. Haha.

That looks very pretty. Steve's not a gin man. He likes vodka.

M&S do some similar ones. Not as attractive as that one though.

That looks very pretty. Steve's not a gin man. He likes vodka.

M&S do some similar ones. Not as attractive as that one though.
I don't think Steve actually wants the contents, the bottle glows & has gold flakes in.
Imagine the hours of fun for him shaking it & gazing at the soft glow. 😁

• Haha
I try to avoid talking about 'them' on here because it must be boring for anyone who isn't ex DS but I am absolutely astonished to read that 'Colin from Windsor' claims his soon to be 17 years old twin girls have MACE for their protection.

What an absolute idiot. If that is true then the number of very serious offences that are being committed is astounding not least that carrying Mace in UK is regarded as a firearm and carries the same penalties. He's either blatantly lying or an imbecile.

Taking it back to LBC is was an interesting discussion James had about the 888 number. Personally I don't think it will work and will be impossible to police properly. It's no quicker than dialling 999 if you seriously think you're in danger. One contributor from reclaim the streets confused me though. They said it wouldn't work because by time you've called 888 you could be dead/assualted. I thought the idea was to inform 888 of your journey as you set off? Obviously dial 999 if you think there is imminent danger. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.