LBC Radio #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly have no idea when Steve started with the Xmas stuff.
He did say this morning that he was hoping to get 3 Xmas dinners this year though :oops:
Steve missed out last year due to lockdown as we all did.
His show may well become unbearable as he attempts to make up for missing out last year.
I'm intrigued to hear about what food stuff he will be picking up from M&S and Waitrose closer to Xmas. Haha

Reactions: 1
Pigs in blankets & sprouts on the vine (fancy ones :rolleyes: ) for sure.
Lol. He does love those pigs in blankets. Someone should tell him about the pigs in blankets at the Asda deli/cooked meat counter. Then again, doubt he'd step foot near Asda with the peasants haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If Steve attempted a Sunday roast with all the trimmings he'd probably burn the whole place down as he played with his M&S shake+illuminate Gin bottle.

I lasted until 11am with Jobby, flip-flopping over his support for the M25 protesters (what'll increase my popularity on this one :unsure: thinks Jobby) he was also being his usual obnoxious self with a caller, twisting what the caller said, leading him down blind alleys & just talking over them.
He might need help squeezing his head out of the studio door later.
I gather there is a book out about how not to be wrong. Perhaps James should read it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol. He does love those pigs in blankets. Someone should tell him about the pigs in blankets at the Asda deli/cooked meat counter. Then again, doubt he'd step foot near Asda with the peasants haha.
Really fancying some pigs in blankets now 😂

Steve is going insufferable by November,

Reactions: 2
Really fancying some pigs in blankets now 😂

Steve is going insufferable by November,
Seriously, go into Asda and check out their hot food to go counter. The one where they sell cooked chickens etc. In my local one they sell pigs in blankets, but normal sized sausages, not small ones. I always buy 3 or 4 to eat when I'm in there. They are so good. I also enjoy the Tesco hot food to go counter too, as they sell those large Cumberland sausages. Mmm 🤤 I went off on a tangent, but yeah they are so good haha.

Ferrari's dining out on himself hosting the Met Police Bravery Awards yesterday, much to the chagrin of LBC magnet & 'listener of the year nominee 2021' Colin from Windsor 😁

• Haha
JOB is such a "know it all", I've had to turn it off, he's so aggressive.

JOB is such a "know it all", I've had to turn it off, he's so aggressive.
Many of his fans are turning on him now as he's not saying what they want to hear.
Maybe the penny has dropped that he's merely a guy on the radio trying to get ratings & popularity, same goes for Ferrari too.

Jobbie getting his name in the papers. Also carried in Mail and Telegraph: https://eminetra.co.uk/gammon-limoa...ded-to-ofcoms-list-of-offensive-terms/714268/
James O’Brien, LBC’s host and former BBC Newsnight presenter, has caught the attention of Ofcom for his recent use of the term “gammon” to ridicule the right wing. This example is used to show how such political terms can be developed. Negatively.
Perhaps this is the reason he is discussing Brexit much less. Ofcom have put a shot across his name-calling bows.

Many of his fans are turning on him now as he's not saying what they want to hear.
Maybe the penny has dropped that he's merely a guy on the radio trying to get ratings & popularity, same goes for Ferrari too.
The difference though is that Nick Ferrari's show is based around the news and gets refreshed by that. Whereas James has made his show into a vehicle for his own opinions. His own nature of arrogance and narrow-mindedness has meant he has frequently blundered as he did only last week with Insulate Britain.

Steve was giving a synopsis of the 1980's movie Victor/Victoria starring Julie Andrews.
Thankfully little mention of Xmas today.
Judy Garland
R.A.F Brize Norton & the chaps in their smart uniforms :unsure:
Mother took their little spaniel a walk across the fields & it stuck it's head into a wasps nest, "poor dog was never the same again" :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Jobby - "I was into the Rave culture"
"I'm almost 50, I once got into trouble with cannabis" :rolleyes:
"Walking around York, aged 16, in a Gieves & Hawkes double-breasted suit I had my first taste of beer" 😁

He's not The Messiah...he's just a naughty boy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jobbie's gone from hero to zero among his fan club. They seem to think he's been 'gagged'. I think it's possible Global management have told him to tone it down. I'm still not listening though! ;)

Because James isn't discussing Brexit all day every day anymore he appears to have lost his mojo. 5 years on and some people think he should still be ranting and raving about it. Yes, there are problems with HGV drivers, import of cars, food, white goods but they appear to be global issues, probably exacerbated by Brexit but not solely responsible.

I think it shows what a one trick pony he is really. Pre Brexit it was all breastfeeding and working at Aquascutum and post Brexit? Well ....

What really annoys me about his Brexit rantings is that prior to the vote he was as clueless as most people and quite wishy washy. Post vote he became an expert on the subject. Another Captain Hindsight.

"Walking around York, aged 16, in a Gieves & Hawkes double-breasted suit I had my first taste of beer" 😁

Well even he must realise he backed a loser with Insulate Britain
Even worse they turned out to be Corbynistas which he hates
On the back of the French submarine debacle he is going to a lot of effort to ignore.
Only one way out for someone like James. DRUGS.......

I caught the opening which was "I'm almost 50," and his obsession with minor changes in age is like a childs.

Then it was drugs just like in pre brexit days

He will be back to lecturing women on breastfeeding next just like he used to.

Having spent the last 5 years calling around half the population names such as gammon and telling them they are racists he is in a cleft stick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.