LBC Radio #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was an eye-opener of a call to Maajid, from the fellow working in nuclear power, who said that nuclear scientists are 99.9% close to refining nuclear power into being completely 'green' & emission free, in perhaps 10 years time.
That could be huge if true.
In other news, the LBC trolling.....sorry chitchat thread has yielded a few gems this week.
"I'm not listening again until N A on Friday night, LBC's a pile of crud" posted on Monday...been commenting on LBC content every day 😁
"I don't often listen to LBC after 7pm...but....happened to listen to Iain Dale interviewing....."
😁
Someone is else is dreaming that Eddie Mair will be replacing Nick Ferrari

Just come on here to say that Maajid Nawaz is a wee bleep.
Bit harsh.

I quite enjoyed him when he first came to LBC but I think he's lost his way and gone down the conspiracy theory route. He has sounded quite deranged at times recently and quite dangerous. I'm really surprised LBC have been using him so prominently for cover again unless they're short of presenters. Hopefully Shelagh will be back soon.

Reactions: 2
I think if Shelagh isn't back this week, they need to find someone else to cover because Maajid hasn't had a day off in at least 3 weeks and someone like him is definitely better in small doses for the average viewer.

I think if Shelagh isn't back this week, they need to find someone else to cover because Maajid hasn't had a day off in at least 3 weeks and someone like him is definitely better in small doses for the average viewer.
Usually Ian Payne gets a shout or Andrew Castle. I'd rather listen to Andrew than Maajid.

Maybe they're giving Ian a rest after his many weeks covering Steve and then sleeping in the other morning.

Yesterday (Friday)) Maajid seemed to think that Shelagh would be back on Monday. We hope so.

Are you part of 'Maajid Watch'?
Before you know it you may well be up at the crack of dawn, forensically examining Nick Ferrari's every word.
😁
Also scanning the news for big events as on those days Nick may start at 6 or 6:30. Colin would be so so disappointed to miss out.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m glad Maajid is having a break now. I used to really enjoy listening to him, but I agree with @FenellaTheWitch that he has become very conspiracy theory led and I don’t like his weirdly anti-vax attitude either. I imagine he left a lot of Shelagh’s listeners feeling quite perplexed with his discussions. It’d be interesting to see the listening figures for him compared to Shelagh’s usual ones. At least he can rest now, as he’s not on LBC again until next Saturday.

Reactions: 4
All kicking off for Theo Usherwood at the Labour party conference. He was forcibly removed from a JVL event. He has been let back in but sounds like he's getting some flack.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.