LBC Chit Chat #8 Steve Allen has left the building

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James is such a bleeping drama queen. :ROFLMAO: Graham is a big mouth gobshite ... doesn't everyone know that? And what kind of person contacts James to 'express concern' ? Concern about what exactly, that he'd lost the code for the big gate that lets him into his compound? I would imagine Graham knows exactly what he was doing, unless he'd been on the scotch ...

Geezus, I'm gonna run out of popcorn at this rate ... I'm waiting for jokes about Meghan and Harry at the OSCARS tonight, now this! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Twitter really seems to be running our society's public discourse at the moment doesn't it ... Ri-dic-u-LOUS.

Jimmy Kimmel has previous for roasting Meg and Harry.

I seriously think every one is losing their marbles and needs to take a time out. The Lineker thing is just ridiculous. The BBC needs to give itself a shake for letting it all get so out of hand.

Reactions: 3
What do you mean? I wasn't expecting the link to appear as it did tbh ... it's from here: archive.org/details/20090101_202102
does that help?
Thank you. It works fine. It’s nice to hear Steve in his prime.

Reactions: 1
I seriously think every one is losing their marbles and needs to take a time out. The Lineker thing is just ridiculous. The BBC needs to give itself a shake for letting it all get so out of hand.
The BBC reminds me of King Charles ... dithering. Lineker seems to want half-in/half-out with the BBC just like the grusome twosome wanted with TRF!

Everyone should be made to stand in the corner and think about what they've done. More popcorn? 🍿

I have never listened to Mike Graham but I get the impression he's a bit of a silly person.

They always say there should be a breathalyser attached to your social media accounts. I'm 100% convinced Clarkson had been on the rosé before submitting his column.
I remember Mike Graham being the (relatively) straight man to the idiocy of Mike Parry on Talksport. I don't understand how anybody could ever take either of them seriously.

What happened to Parry? I know he has a serious heart condition but he is never mentioned anymore.

What happened to Parry? I know he has a serious heart condition but he is never mentioned anymore.
He pops up on GB News. Sometimes Jeremy Vine ... which is a surprise considering the trouble Mr. Vine had with a troll, Parry is the biggest troll out there. :rolleyes:

Thanks...I don't watch GB News. I used to listen to the Two Mikes sometimes on Talksport before it got too silly. I'm sure Porky is living it up in Gosport still and earning his crust one way or another!

I doubt if he's got a case against MG. 'Moron' and 'plank' are insults but not libellous. And he was an apologist for Carl Beech until it was proved that Beech was a pweirdo.
I wouldn't have thought so either. I'm sure JOB is just grandstanding with the solicitor stuff. The same way Maajid did when JOB called him murderer.

Honestly :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Sorry, my text is refusing to print what MG wrote.
It wasn't exactly Shakespeare ... :sneaky:

"Lefties who bang on about Germany in the 1930s in order to make a point about the Tories are actually deranged. They’ve been listening to that moron mrjames0b too much. He killed the BBC - an utter pedalo apologist and plank"

Reactions: 4
I doubt if he's got a case against MG. 'Moron' and 'plank' are insults but not libellous. And he was an apologist for Carl Beech until it was proved that Beech was a pweirdo.
The only way this is going forward is if James uses his favourite lawyer Jolyon Maugham.

Jolyon has a track record of losses to continue.....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.