LBC Chit Chat #8 Steve Allen has left the building

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clicky on:

" ... We're asking 'has Gary Lineker destroyed the BBC' ?"

Clicky off.

No LBC for me for about 72 hours I think. :rolleyes:
JoB will be salivating at the prospect of a My Pal Garython tomorrow morning...

Where is Sue Gray when you need her? Now it's all about a Lineker Love-In.

Reactions: 1
JoB will be salivating at the prospect of a My Pal Garython tomorrow morning...

Where is Sue Gray when you need her? Now it's all about a Lineker Love-In.
Of ALL the people to have a love-in over, Lineker? Geezus, he's dull as ditch-water. Wouldn't surprise me if Jobby is in contact with him and egging him on. Nothing would surprise me with these ego-maniacs. It's all very selfish ... me me me, look at MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Social Media has created monsters ... (no us though, we're all lovely). ;)

ps. Just remember if James trots out the line: "Gray never got booked in his career as a footballer..." it's because he never f*cking tackled anyone! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
The hell did LBC find this Ali Mirage guy from?
Nobody gets a word in edgeways, reminds me of Maajid Nawaz minus the conspiracy theories.
He also just claimed to be a part-time International House music DJ in his spare time 😁
Sounds like MikeW from the dark side...

• Haha
Colin from Windsor has been frantically trying to phone into Andrew Castle, to no avail.
😂
---
Lammy is delivering a monologue to rival O'Brain.
They just hate hearing views they don't agree with. They're several levels of evil above anyone they criticise.

The hell did LBC find this Ali Mirage guy from?
Nobody gets a word in edgeways, reminds me of Maajid Nawaz minus the conspiracy theories.
The overnight presenters often ramble on for ages, I guess because there are fewer callers. They'd be ideal shows for James O'Boring!

The overnight presenters often ramble on for ages, I guess because there are fewer callers. They'd be ideal shows for James O'Boring!
Had a look & Ali Miraj does actually host a monthly "Decks and The City" house music night in The Horse & Groom pub in Shoreditch.
One music journo described the nights as reprehensibly the worst thing I've ever had to write about 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was a day on the pop at a sporting event (The Grand National) where a tanked up Porky sent the tweet that ended the Two Mikes. Graham had been at Twickenham as a guest of Richard Tice. I very much doubt it was a temperance event. The consequences played out later.

It was a day on the pop at a sporting event (The Grand National) where a tanked up Porky sent the tweet that ended the Two Mikes. Graham had been at Twickenham as a guest of Richard Tice. I very much doubt it was a temperance event. The consequences played out later.
I have never listened to Mike Graham but I get the impression he's a bit of a silly person.

They always say there should be a breathalyser attached to your social media accounts. I'm 100% convinced Clarkson had been on the rosé before submitting his column.

I have never listened to Mike Graham but I get the impression he's a bit of a silly person.

They always say there should be a breathalyser attached to your social media accounts. I'm 100% convinced Clarkson had been on the rosé before submitting his column.

Graham used to spend hours and hours late at night on twitter picking arguments and saying really stupid things. He was always going to do it one time too many, last night may just have been it.

At last....A chance to wallow in his devoted public's sympathy and faux outrage! If he milks it enough he could get a week's worth of phone-ins out of this.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I didn't think he'd let that pass ... I'm off to get some popcorn :ROFLMAO:
James is such a bleeping drama queen. :ROFLMAO: Graham is a big mouth gobshite ... doesn't everyone know that? And what kind of person contacts James to 'express concern' ? Concern about what exactly, that he'd lost the code for the big gate that lets him into his compound? I would imagine Graham knows exactly what he was doing, unless he'd been on the scotch ...

Geezus, I'm gonna run out of popcorn at this rate ... I'm waiting for jokes about Meghan and Harry at the OSCARS tonight, now this! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Twitter really seems to be running our society's public discourse at the moment doesn't it ... Ri-dic-u-LOUS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.