LBC Chit Chat #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god, Natasha Devon is on, she feels the need to tell people about her sexuality, dropping the subject into virtually every conversation she has
I know someone who claims to be bisexual and who works in the broadcast media and she is EXACTLY the same. That can't be a coincidence. IMO it's part of a Axis II - Cluster-B personality disorder, the same disorder Amber Heard has. The reason I say that is because I cared about this person and I couldn't get my head around why she acted the way she did, so I spent quite a long time looking into it and that was my conclusion. Obviously I'm not a psychiatrist, it's just my opinion. These people are usually highly intelligent and charismatic. Yes, it is irritating, but I actually feel sorry for people who have this condition. There's not much you can do ... they feed off the drama, if you seem offended they get angry, if you seem ambivalent they get offended, if you point out that they may have an undiagnosed BPD they get offended.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I know someone who claims to be bisexual and who works in the broadcast media and she is EXACTLY the same. That can't be a coincidence. IMO it's part of a Axis II - Cluster-B personality disorder, the same disorder Amber Heard has. The reason I say that is because I cared about this person and I couldn't get my head around why she acted the way she did, so I spent quite a long time looking into it and that was my conclusion. Obviously I'm not a psychiatrist, it's just my opinion. These people are usually highly intelligent and charismatic. Yes, it is irritating, but I actually feel sorry for people who have this condition. There's not much you can do ... they feed off the drama, if you seem offended they get angry, if you seem ambivalent they get offended, if you point out that they may have an undiagnosed BPD they get offended.
She wanted to 'reclaim' the Pride event, well as far as I can tell Pride is a colourful, inclusive carnival atmosphere celebrating the lgbt community.
What is there to 'reclaim'?
Really strange

Reactions: 2
She wanted to 'reclaim' the Pride event, well as far as I can tell Pride is a colourful, inclusive carnival atmosphere celebrating the lgbt community.
What is there to 'reclaim'?
Really strange
Bottomline: Someone didn't give her enough hugs when she was growing-up. I can't listen to her either for what it's worth, I have tried. I'm male, pale and stale so I don't think she's the demographic she's after anyway. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bottomline: Someone didn't give her enough hugs when she was growing-up. I can't listen to her either for what it's worth, I have tried. I'm male, pale and stale so I don't think she's the demographic she's after anyway. lol.
Don't forget it's also highly trendy in these days of wokedom and identity politics to virtual signal your sexuality from the roof tops, particularly if you work in the media.

A couple of years ago at work in our U.S office, we had a new senior V.P. assigned and the first thing he did in his opening presentation was drop the word ''husband" into the fray when describing his long term relationship. This also has become a vogue in the media I notice, as if to signal we should all now coin this phrase and no other.

Reactions: 5
Oh Bobby. You just don't understand. Natasha doesn't like it when you say you don't care :rolleyes:

Horrible. Her special status has been taken away because nobody cares who she sleeps with and now her feelz are hurt? What an utter narcissist.

How many people past and present would have given the world for nobody to care about their sexuality?

Reactions: 6
A couple of years ago at work in our U.S office, we had a new senior V.P. assigned and the first thing he did in his opening presentation was drop the word ''husband" into the fray when describing his long term relationship. This also has become a vogue in the media I notice, as if to signal we should all now coin this phrase and no other.
That's so funny you mention this, I've been stuggling with this concept myself. I keep thinking to myself ... "Is it ME?" and I've been trying to adjust my view and not let it bother me. But it seems everytime a gay man or woman is on TV/Radio they mention their husband or wife. I think to myself, why are they doing it? It's got nothing to do with the current conversation ... straight people don't keep referring to their husband or wife. Or DO they? And I just don't notice? It's weird ... or I'm weird ... or we're ALL weird, duck knows. I do find it irritating though but I don't really know why exactly. haha.

Horrible. Her special status has been taken away because nobody cares who she sleeps with and now her feelz are hurt? What an utter narcissist.

How many people past and present would have given the world for nobody to care about their sexuality?
Exactly!

The comments underneath were telling. The vast majority were 'but I really don't care' :LOL: but there were a few from gay people saying 'if people don't care then surely that's job done?' .

• Haha

You are right.

This looks more like attention seeking that anything else.

You are right.

This looks more like attention seeking that anything else.

I wonder how James will spin this one?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ian Payne doesn't half drone on at times, forgot Steve was off, to have his medical periscope.
No Nick Ferrari this morning either, is he unwell?

Ian Payne doesn't half drone on at times, forgot Steve was off, to have his medical periscope.
No Nick Ferrari this morning either, is he unwell?
Ian is a solid 5/10. The guy in for Nick, name escapes me, is on This Morning sometimes (say no more), pretty awful Tory boy. Obsessed with politics. Pretty good looking and tall ... I bet James hates him, poor old Jimbo ... he was blessed with the genes of a gnome, he'd look good with a little hat and a fishing rod sitting on a toadstool banging on about Brexit 24hrs a day. Terrible show from O'Brien this morning btw ... awful.

• Haha
Ian is a solid 5/10. The guy in for Nick, name escapes me, is on This Morning sometimes (say no more), pretty awful Tory boy. Obsessed with politics. Pretty good looking and tall ... I bet James hates him, poor old Jimbo ... he was blessed with the genes of a gnome, he'd look good with a little hat and a fishing rod sitting on a toadstool banging on about Brexit 24hrs a day. Terrible show from O'Brien this morning btw ... awful.
Tom Swarbrick.
He's a competent stand-in, worked at No.10 under Theresa May (not quite literally under her) 😁

Shelagh Fogarty ... I don't like to talk about myself, BUT ...

Oh put a sock in it will ya. Who in their right mind would stalk Shelagh? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Shelagh Fogarty ... I don't like to talk about myself, BUT ...

Oh put a sock in it will ya. Who in their right mind would stalk Shelagh? :ROFLMAO:
Someone did though and for quite a long time. It all went to court.

LBC are really plugging her podcast series.

Shelagh "I'll interrupt any sentence and then go off on 14 tangents without finishing a single one of them" Fogarty.

Sangita Myska in at 10pm tonight for Tall Tom, I thought I'd tuned into one of those 1970's Open University programmes dedicated to algebra.
Zzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.